Little trip=Big mistake

As Ahsoka and I walked around the temple, we made small talk. Then again that was all they ever made. They rarely seemed to talk about anything exciting or about my past. I guess they assumed it was a touchy subject, but honestly I would prefer anything over talking about the weather. Again. For the millionth time. Eventually, we stumbled upon the doors of the Jedi temple. I stared at them in amazement and shock as my jaw dropped open. Ahsoka laughed as she saw my face, and gently pushed the door open. The guards tensed as I rushed out, spread my arms and ran. It felt like eternity since I had been outside.

I turned around and saw a brief moment of panic cross Ahsoka's face. She relaxed when I stopped running and walked back toward her.

"So where exactly are we going?" I asked, my voice laced with excitement.

"The Senate Building" she replied calmly, not nearly as crazed with excitement as I was. A few minutes later we rounded a corner and the huge dome came into view.

"Wow" I breathed, at a loss of words. A woman came out of the elaborate doors to greet us. Her brown hair was twisted into an elaborate braid, and her gown was exquisite. I was in awe, and regretfully, had forgotten to close my mouth, which was still open with shock.

"You might want to close your mouth before you get any flies in it," she laughed, "Hello, I am Senator Padmé Amidala".

I greeted her in shock, and she greeted Ahsoka as well. Padmé led us through the doors, and into the elaborate building.
*************few hours later*********
"Thank you, so much" I smiled in amazement as we left the Senate building.

"Anytime Dakota, it was wonderful to meet you" Padmé replied, with a gentle smile. "Remember if either of you," she said with a look at Ahsoka, "ever need anything, feel free to contact me."

I smiled as we parted ways, Ahsoka leading me back towards the temple. While we were walking, A stabbing pain ran through my head. "Agh" I whispered, closing my eyes and massaging my temple, hoping it would go away. When I opened my eyes, the only thing I saw was the ground rushing up at me with alarming speed.
**************************************************************************
I opened my eyes, and I was shaking. I could see Ahsoka, but my eyes wouldn't focus. She was screaming my name, and I wanted to tell her to stop, because it was hurting my head, but no sound came out. Her voice sounded like it was underwater. This couldn't be happening I though. It had already happened too often on Earth, and I wanted it to stop. I curled up into a ball, wanting everything to stop. Ahsoka however had other ideas. She picked me up and began running toward the temple, and I closed my eyes, hoping this would be over before anyone else saw.

After a little bit, I felt myself being pushed into someone else's arm, and people screaming like they were underwater again. I wished they would stop. "STOP" I screamed, and again nothing came out.

"Hang in there Dakota, we'll be there soon" I managed to make out of garbled words. Finally I was set down on a bed, still curled tightly into a ball. I held my breath as I waited for something, anything. But the last thing I felt was my body uncurling as my brain begged for air.
************************************
Hope y'all like it. Sorry for the gap between updates! Please don't hate me! Oh, and I solemnly swear that I will update sooner than I did last time :)