"SHIDOU! QUIT BEING A BALL HOG!"

You yelled with a frown at the tanned male, watching him return the look.

"Oh, so it's okay when you do it little miss likes-to-dribble-through-everybody?"

"It is okay when I do it because I KNOW how to dribble properly."

He furrowed his brows, "You calling me bad?"

"In a sense." you replied, meeting his pink gaze as you noticed his approaching form, "Your dribbling skills are mediocre."

"Yeah, well you suck balls at moving in general." he quipped out, standing about a foot in front of you as his tall stature loomed over yours, "You never drop back even though it's your fucking position."

Rolling your eyes, you looked up at him with your hands on your hips, "Notice how Ego invited specifically 'strikers' to this program. I'm not a defender you dumbass."

"You weren't even properly invited bitch."

"I'm still better than you!"

"By what standards!"

"Uh, like every standard ever!"

"I'm three seconds away from choking you to death." he threatened, smirking as a vein slightly popped from his forehead

You scowled, "Yeah, how do you plan on doing that."

"With my fucking dick."

"HUH?" You backed up, giving him a baffled look, "With what?"

He slightly leaned back, pointing and laughing at you loudly, "You should've seen your face!"

Stomping your foot down on the soft turf in agitation, you clenched your fists and exhaled sharply, "I don't even wanna guess how many STIs your contaminated ass dick has."

"Ex-fucking-scuse me for pulling infinite bitches." He rolled his eyes, stuffing his hands into his pockets as he smirked, "And if you're curious, my body counts only 6."

You fake-gagged, "I was not curious."

"H-hey guys...maybe you should quit fighting in the middle of a game like this!" Isagi quipped, with nervousness apparent.

" 'HE' 'SHE' STARTED IT!" The two of you exclaimed simultaneously, pointing at each other before exchanging agitated looks.

Karasu and Otoya exchanged unserious glances.

"They're like children...are we really losing to them right now?" Karasu said, narrowing his eyes at the spectacle before him.

Otoya smiled slightly, "I don't know about you, but I love stuff like this. It's like Fight Club." he mumbled the last bit amusingly as he watched you shove Shidou aggressively.

Shidou went to shove you back but was stopped as his hand was swatted away.

"Keep your grimy hands off my sister, you antennaed freak." Rin scowled at the pink-tipped male, now standing next to you.

Shidou frowned, "She shoved me first dumbass under lashes!" he yelled

Ego watched un-amusingly from the monitor room as things on team A began to spiral into chaos. Groaning lowly, he clicked the loudspeaker button.

"Cut it out now."

Everyone perked up upon hearing his voice, halting in their movements.

Clearing his throat, he continued, "I'll disqualify team A all together if the three of you don't get your shit together."