My Bros: Juan y Pepe

Woah! Did anyone see the comments on the last chapter?! Thanks so much you guys, I really appreciate it. So here we go, twentieth chapter. Next one is gonna be interesting, I can tell you that right now, so this is just a prep chap for the next one.

*****Does anyone else see that this chapter has no reads?! Am I going crazy?! Seriously, I know that people have read it because of the comments and votes (thanks for those, by the by) but nothing is showing up. And then Wattpad did this really strange thing where this chapter wasn't even showing up, despite the fact that I published it over an hour ago. WHAT'S GOING ON?!!*****

I quickly learned that although she may seem a bit immature at times, Sarah Piston was a very good teacher.

We were immediately taken to our makeshift classroom, which was located in one of the many rooms off the main hallway. It was a bland room, with a couple tables and chairs, bulletin boards, and computers. A standard room to learn in, if not a little boring.

Olivia had been texting like crazy ever since Sarah entered the room, and I wasn't sure if she was telling her mom about the return of one of her favorite teachers or if she was texting someone completely different.

My guess was the latter, only because of the way her face lit up every time she got a new text.

"Who ya textin'?" I asked casually, finding a seat in my dissing room. It was a memorizing day, meaning that Jim had given us the rest of the day to memorize our lines for the next episode while he tried to organize the massive oncoming trip that apparently required most of his attention.

"Uh," she smiled and bit her lip, looking up at me through her lashes "a guy named Luke. I worked with him in Girl vs. Monster, and we've kinda been close ever since."

I frowned, not really liking what I was hearing. Sure, this Luke guy could be both super hot and super nice and super perfect for my BFF, but at the same time she had been leading Mateo on for a while now, and I didn't really think it was fair to do that to the poor boy.

"Uh, close as in 'biffles to the iffles' kind of close, or boyfriend close?" I asked hesitantly.

"I don't really know yet. Things are kinda crazy." she blushed prettily, and I poked her shoulder to get her attention back, and not floating around the universe thinking about Luke.

"What about Téo?" I blurted out, and immediately felt the need to slap myself across the face afterwards.

"Well.... I dunno. Mateo is really nice and everything, but I just don't know if I can trust him. Just a couple months ago he was talking about how he managed to go on six dates in the same week. How do I know he won't do that to me?" Olivia asked, and I scrunched my nose up.

Leave it to Téo to act like an insensitive prick to the only girl he could actually be happy with.

Actually, scratch that. He could probably be happy with a bunch of girls, but it kind of seemed like he had his eye set on Livvy at the moment.

"What about yesterday, at the rollercoaster?!" I asked, waving my hands over my head for dramatic affect. I wasn't too worried about attracting attention, as everyone else had dispersed to separate parts of the set to learn their lines in peace.

Leo and Téo were off in the gym (with how muscular Leo is these days, it doesn't surprise me that he spends most of his time in the gym) Dylan was having an animated discussion with one of the tech producers about sound equipment, and Alex was probably learning his lines like a madman. I think he wanted to make this last episode incredible.

He wanted to go out with a bang.

"I'm a teenage girl, Lilly! I don't know what I want!" she said back, just as dramatic. We were silent for a minute, just looking at one another, until we burst into loud laughter.