111

Maryland, Baltimore 📍
Iris's house | 11:45am

Iris was watching basketball wives in her living room as she braided her hair,she was then interrupted by her phone ringing and saw that it was Sage calling her,after contemplating whether she should answer the phone or not she eventually did

"Ayo come outside and bring your stuff, please" Sage talked into the phone.

" Sage look,I know you want us to work things out but I'm not ready to talk to you, just not yet" iris pursed her lips together as she finished off doing her last braid.

" Iris please just here me out, come on" Sage pleaded with Iris.

"I'm on my way out" Iris sighed as she stood out up and cut the call. She wasn't sure about this but she really missed Sage and she wanted to work it out.

Iris went to her room and packed a small suitcase of clothes and put her shoes in a separate bag, once she was done she closed the curtains and left her house,locking it behind her and walking to Sages car.

Sage was already outside of his car waiting for her,he grabbed her things and placed them in the back of his car, once he was done,he opened the door for Iris.

"Thank you" she gave him a small smile and she got inside,once Sage closed her door,he jogged to drivers side and got into the car.

The car ride to the airport was silent and Iris was dead asleep. Sage had asked Damon to borrow his private jet and Damon couldn't say no because he knew what his best friend's plans were.

"Iris wake up,we here" Sage whispered into Iris's ear making her wake up from her slumber.

"Where are we? This doesn't look like your house" Iris yawned as she stretched herself out.

"I know,we are at the airport" Sage smiled

"Where are we going Sage?" Iris asked with confusion.

"To my house in LA,I just want us away from the drama and focus on our broken relationship" Sage huffed as he opened his door to get out

They both got out of the car , Sage grabbed Iris's stuff out the back and put them into Damon's airport car which took them to the private jet. Iris couldn't help but smile a little as she looked out the window.

Once they got into the jet, Sage poured Iris some champagne into a flute. Iris smiled at Sage and put her phone on airplane mode.

•••••••••••••••

Maryland Baltimore 📍
Damon's car | 13:10pm