Prologue

Maryland ,Baltimore 📍
Damon's Penthouse| 2:00am

A frustrated Damon sat up on his bed as the rain hit the window of his bedroom

A frustrated Damon sat up on his bed as the rain hit the window of his bedroom. As he scrolled through The Shade Room looking at articles of himself,who would have Thought Damon Najor Freed would end up on shade room for the wrong thing as a break up with his 8 month girlfriend Saline. It was the best thing he did,Saline was too toxic for him. And it affected his image in the sports world.

"Fuuuuckkkkk" he groaned as he threw his phone at the wall making it shatter onto the ground.

Him being a famous NFL player and this news coming out would affect him not only mentally but also physically. He needed some time to heal before going back onto the pitch and also needed some time to heal before falling into any other relationship with anyone.He needed a friend,not male but female to help him understand himself as he heals.

••••••

Maryland, Baltimore 📍
Amori's apartment | 2:20am

The rain helped Amori calm down after having a bad dream about her mother being murdered by her own Brother

The rain helped Amori calm down after having a bad dream about her mother being murdered by her own Brother. She couldn't be sad cause her mother deserved it ,after the trauma she put her kids through. But her mother also dying meant it would eat her up inside.

"Nee Nee" Amori called out for her dog as she got out of bed to drink some water

Nee Nee cane running to her feet and she bent over picking her up and walking to the kitchen

"You need water too, don't you" Amori laughed as she poured some water into her dogs feeding bowl

Amori chugged down two whole bottles of cold water which helped her even relax more. The way the water went down her throat was just what she needed.

She walked back to her room, getting onto her phone to check what's going on in the shade room and her mouth fell open as she saw famous NFL player Damon Najor trending on the gram. Who would have thought the famous Damon would be trending for the wrong reasons and not for football but heartbreak.

After spending a whole hour on the gram . Amori went back to sleep but little did she know her life would turn around very soon.

•••••

How'd you like the starter?😆
Hope you liked it.
Vote, Comment and share🤍

I love you my babies
-ASIAFROMDAEAST 🤍