Taehyung's eyes widened when the younger started fighting back.

No no no, he shouldn't get any more involved.

Namjoon stood up with a groan spitting out blood as the stupid business man knocked his head against his jaw.

Rushing at Jungkook and punching him across the face.

"Fucking bitch!" He cursed wanting to throw another punch when he remembered his brother. He pushed Jungkook away turning to taehyung who was murdering him with his eyes.

"You will pay for that" V promised him

"That's enough! the information?!" Namjoon asked irritated.

"First let him go then come back with a phone" taehyung said with a tint of his head.

"Taehyung, what do you think you are doing?!" Jungkook asked and for the first time since he got there the detective met eyes with him. Taehyung's eyes immediately softened as they met with those of the younger.

"Will you trust me one last time?" He asked gently

Jungkook stared at him for a long seconds searching for what the older wasn't saying with his words. This were the eyes he recognized. Not the ones he saw at the woods few days again.

"Please" Taehyung added.

"Only if you promise me one thing" Jungkook asked sternly.

"Anything. my love" the detective responded eagerly, the second part silently mouthed. He would do anything for his little chum.

"Promise me You are not going to die here and I will trust you and leave" Jungkook demanded fighting his emotions not to overwhelm him right now seeing the detective call him 'my love'. "If you can't promise me that, I ain't leaving!" He demanded

"What?! You can't even promise me that?! You are going to let this bastard get whatever he wants?! I won't stand....."

"I promise."

Jungkook halted in his words as the air got caught in his lungs, he can't leave him like this but....

"I won't die here, I can promise you that so please trust me"

"Good." Jungkook nodded as he walked out with the bodyguards just following behind him after he had pushed them off from holding him.

He noticed they didn't cover his eyes again letting him see his surroundings meaning they have no plans of letting him leave here alive.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Why are they so unguarded around jk?" Jimin asked as he sat just behind yoongi who was watching their boss tracking signal.

Of course Jungkook's kidnap was staged and that part was the only thing Hoseok asked of them. The Kim's had a lot of basements and cells. It would take him forever to search through all of them that is if he doesn't get catch before he finds him.

So he had negotiated with Jungkook to play into the Kim's plan to capture him in attempt to use him to get Taehyung to give in. He thought his request would be thrown back at his face but the mafia boss had agreed without any further question.

They could only add a tracker on him as any other device could be easily detected. So all they can see his a moving dot in the building digital layout.

"They don't know he is Jk. To them that is Jeon Jungkook a young business man who happens to be a weak point of their target" hoseok explained. He knew the Kim's were not so careless.

"Isn't this your clue to go in?" Yoongi asked instead.

"Yea" he realized covering his face properly to avoid been recognized. He placed his tablet securely on his waist belt, he will need it to hack open doors or jam any camera. "Okay, I'm ready to go" he informed about to open the van door.

"Wait, Are you going in without a weapon?"  Jimin asked handing him a gun.

"Awwn... Did I ever say you look like an angel?" Hoseok awed earning an eye roll from yoongi, the boy never misses a chance to flirt

Jimin smiled innocently while approaching to whisper to him "This is only part of our bargain, don't think I care about you. So be a good boy and pass me a message to your best friend. Tell him to run as far as he can because I am killing him on first sight" he informed pulling away from hoseok who had his brows raised. Yes, this one is definitely not an angel maybe an angel of hell.

Jimin sat in the front seat ignoring yoongi's stare. He dailed a number.

"Its time"

Jungkook has been his responsibility since the kid stopped wearing pampers and he had failed him once before and will not hesitate for anything. Not even for whatever feeling he shares with that V guy.

Everyone seems to be forgetting Taehyung is part of the family that destroyed everything they had, kill their boss, Jungkook's father. He is going to be the logical person and put an end to him.

Jungkook can find someone else to grow feelings for.

This one is bad news.

______________________

Thoughts?

Sorry for the long wait, went on a vacation:)

We hit 50k people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got me realizing how many people have big expectations for this work, I will try my best to not disappoint!

I purple y'all so much

See you next chapter