1. rainy day.

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

It was a rainy day that was too loud as the clouds were thundering nonstop. A fifteen-year-old little boy was playing with a paper boat. After making them one by one and throwing them into the water pool that was as small as the house.

His parents run a small cafe so he was with his noona at that time but today they were late so he decided to ask his noona.

He waddled inside the house and smiled when he saw his noona was standing there preparing the noodles for them.

"Come on bear, let's eat together." An eighteen-year-old beautiful girl placed the two bowls on the table, she resembled her mother and father more than her brother.

"But why mommy and daddy too late today? I want to eat with them." He was pouting as it was his habit from childhood.

She smiled, ruffling his hair as she sat beside him.

"Maybe they are late because of the rain, Don't worry they will be here soon. Come on eat them after that you need to learn your lesson and homework too."

"Okay... but promise you will help me in English. I hate that book." He said nonchalantly but a pout still adorned on his lips.

"Okay, my boy... now eat." Taehyung nodded obediently and started eating again.

Suddenly thunder echoed and the lights went off making the doe scared.

"Noona... why are lights turned off? It's scary..." Taehyung mumbled meanwhile Heera lit the candles because she already knew her baby brother would be afraid.

"Now be brave and stay here I'll go and check outside maybe there will be something happening." She stands up but Taehyung holds her hands.

"Noona... stay here."

Before she spoke they heard a horn voice that made their faces light up.

"Eomma Appa is here..." Taehyung yelled in excitement and almost ran to the door as his sister was also following his steps.

A terrified woman in her forties and a little bruised man entered the house in a hurry.

"Babies... quickly get some things that you need we're going to your grandparent's house. Come on do it quickly." Mrs. Kim said and quickly went to her room to pack something from her cupboard and put some papers in her handbag too.

"But mom..." Heera tried to ask but got scolded by her mother. She was almost an adult and could sense something was wrong but what? She couldn't be intimate.

"Just do as I ask we don't have much time. Your father's enemy will be on the way just do it quickly and make sure to pick your necessary and important things." She yelled as the father of the children still limping to the kitchen as he was finding something from a cabinet and he found that.

Taehyung was still standing but Heera dragged him with her to pack something so that they could pack things more quickly.

In just ten minutes they were in the car and all the luggage was in the car trunk. Both children were sitting in the backseat as the parents were in the front.

The mother was driving the car as their father was whimpering lightly as he didn't want to worry his children but a little bit they knew their children were worried sick for him, for them...

They reached in front of the place where they wanted to go. It was almost midnight but two figures were waiting for them as they already informed them of their arrival.

"Oh my son, what did they do to you?" The grandma was crying after watching his son with bruises.

All of them settled in the comfy small house. Taehyung who was silent all the time now stared at them with doe eyes.

Heera went to their room where they always slept whenever they came here on vacations.

Mrs. Kim was calmed down as Mr. Kim, Taehyung's father now taking a rest as per the grandparent's request.

"Taebear... my angel you need to rest. It's already 11:30." She strokes his hair lovingly as she can sense his son is confused but frightened too after watching this much chaos.

"Mom... why are you suddenly coming here?" His doe eyes stared at her.

"Some bad people were teasing us there. So we are here for some days because we don't want them to hurt any of our children, do we? So take a rest we will leave soon don't worry." She kissed the crown of his baby and dragged him to his room so she could see them sleep peacefully as both children were the whole universe for her.

"Sir they leave this house too. What should I do?" A man in a black dress informed a man who was sitting in the black car, smoking an electric cigarette.

"The moon is looking beautiful, I think it's a full moon." The man looked at the sky which was cloudy a little bit but clean and a beautiful moon was glowing in the night after rain.

All the men looked at the room but for a mere second. The man whose eyes were smiling innocently, became dark when he glared at the man who was standing in front of the man, but shivered in fear as the next line erupted from the man's lips.

"If you want to see that moon again, then find them before the moon arises again."

◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇

Heyy

Welcome to my new story.

Hope you will give your love and support too as before.

So don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts because it will be more amazing soon.

Purple you all 💜