Chapter 8

TADA!! The glorious and wondrous chapter 8! BE PROUD OF MEH MA!! ..... Okay....... I don't know where that came from. Sorry. But anyways, chapter 8. *dose weird hand waving motion*

~~ Gisa's POV ~~

Laxus and I played a few games, just until the Thunder Legion got back.

"Hey Ever." I said as I looked over the back of the couch.

"What?" She turned twords me.

"Can you help me re-wrap my wounds? You are the one who got the bandages wet in the first place."

"Sure. If I can find the bandages."

"Oh. That's what we forgot to buy. I knew we were forgetting something." Freed said.

"Well, all the more reason to go to the guild then." I got up and headed to the door.

"I'll be back later! Come on Tama." I picked up my dragon and headed out the door before anyone could protest.

"Don't you think we should be taking someone with us?" Tama asked worriedly.

"We'll be fine. Besides, it feels good to be outside with just the two of us. Back to the way things used to be before the whole getting stabbed incident."

"But you got hurt because of me."

"In a way, yes. But that was because I wanted to protect you. So in a way, it was also my fault."

"But-"

"No buts. If your worried, we could run and get to the guild faster."

"Okay." Tama said and I smiled before taking off at full speed. About 20 minutes later, I made it to the guild. I burst through the door, not being able to slow down, and ran into someone. Who ever I ran into managed to stay standing. But me, not so much. I ended up face first on the floor.

"Jeez tiny. No wonder you get yourself hurt." I was picked off of the floor by he back of my shirt, and held in midair. I already knew it was Gajeel who picked me up. He's the only one who calls me tiny. But I looked back at him and pouted.

"Put me down." I said, now trying to wriggle out of his grasp.

"No. Where's bolt brain and the gang? I thought they were suppose to be keeping an eye on you." He raised a metal studded eyebrow a me.

"They were. But I needed to get my bandages replaced, and had to grab my pajamas. They were taking to long, so I left them, taking Tama with me." I tried to twist my body to escape Gajeel's hold, but I made a horrible decision, causing me to his in pain.

"Oi, you okay?" Gajeel asked, with what sounded like genuine concern.

"Oh yeah. Just peachy. Now can you put me down please?" I asked again and he finally did.

"Go find Wendy, then come back to me. You shouldn't be walking through the forest alone. Especially not in your condition." He said and quickly turned to sit next to Lily and Levy.