Chapter 3

~~ Gisa's POV ~~

After joining the Thunder Legion, Tama, and I left to go find a place to live. We walked into a forest and about 25 minutes later, we ran into a cabin that looked like it was abandoned. But I knew it wasn't. The scent that is in the air is to recent. I decided to go about a forth of a mile away from the cabin, where we found a cave.

"Tama, stay here while I go and see if the cave is empty."

"Be careful! You don't know what's in there."

"That's why I'm telling you to stay out here." I watched as Tama found a hole in a tree to hide in. Taking a deep breath in, I entered the cave. It looked like any normal cave and had a small stream in the back of it. Besides a few bats, nothing else was there.

"You can come in Tama. All there is , is a few bats."

"Ooh! Fellow fliers!" Tama sounded as if it was Christmas. I heard the padding of Tama's feet as he entered the cave. We found a comfy looking nook to cuddle up in and sleep.

*~~ Time skip by a week ~~*

~~Gisa's POV ~~

Back in Magnolia from a job, I take some alleyways that makes the walk shorter to our cave. But I felt like we were being followed. I quickened my pace, only to have the followers speed up too. All of the sudden, someone grabbed my arm. Turning quickly around, I made my fist into steel and punched him in the face. I backed myself against a wall and made a steel dome to protect Tama and I.

"Gisa, what do they want?"

"I don't know. But what ever it is, they are dead set on getting it." I readied my next attack as soon as I saw the dome starting to crack. "What the hell are they using?! Nothing should be able to get through my dome!" The dome shattered, and I jumped out while holding Tama close to my chest. I broke through their wall and ran down another ally. It was a dead end. I put Tama on the ground and stood in front of him just as the bad guys rounded the corner.

" WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!"I yelled at them while covering my entire skin it steel.

"We want that dragon of yours."

"Why?"

"That is none of your business" A guy with a sword started to walk twords me. "Well, if they want Tama, they ain't getting him."

"RUN!!!!!"

"But-"

"No buts. GO! Get to Fairy Tail as fast as you can!" I turned around and pretended to use my body as a shield while Tama snuck into the shadows and got away.

"Its no use to try and protect him. See my sword here? It can cut through all types of metal." He grined evily as he tried to thrust  his sword into my back. Fortunately, he wasn't able to get past my skin. But that didn't stop him from trying. He moved his attack point to my side, where my scales  were slightly weaker. Finally he broke through and plunged his sword into me, causing me to let out a scream that could shatter glass.

~~ Tama's POV ~~

After I got away, I ran as fast as I could to the guild but ran into someone's legs in front of the doors.

"What the?" I knew whose voice this was. I panicked realizing I couldn't speak to him. The only reason I can speak to Gisa, is because she touched me after I hatched, causing a telepathic bond between the two of us. And dragons can't speak out loud until they are 5. Or at least it is for most of them.

"G-Gi-Gisa's i-i-in t-tr-trou-trouble! H-he-help!" I studdered out, hoping he understood what I was saying.

~~ Gajeel's POV ~~

I was walking back to the guild when I heard a scream. It wasn't a scream out loud. it was more like inside my head. It sounded as if it came from a girl. Startled, I looked around to see if anyone else heard it. But everyone was doing what they always do. So I shrugged it off and continued walking to the guild. I was about to open the doors when something hit my legs.

"What the?" I looked around to see tiny's dragon looking franticly around. He then looked at me and it looked like he was trying to figure something out.

"G-Gi-Gisa's i-i-in t-tr-trou-trouble! H-he-help!" He studered out as if he was new to talking out loud. My eyes widen as I fully put together the dragon's mess of a sentence. I don't know why, but I feel an urge to protected her as if she was my sister or something. I picked up the dragon, put him on my shoulder, and ran. After a while the dragon jumped off and ran down an allyway. I followed him until I saw a group of men in black cloaks, surrounding another man with a sword maniacally laughing. That's when I noticed the scent of blood mixed in with the scent of steel. I looked down twords the man's feet, seeing Gisa bleeding, and her skin slowly turning back to acctual skin. I was so pissed off, I turned my arms into iron swords and started to attack everyone but Gisa and the dragon.

~~ Gisa's POV ~~

My vision was going black when I heard the sound of fighting. I struggled to turn my head to see what was going on. My eyes cleared for a split second, and I saw a mass of black hair before I passed out.