Chapter 6

(A/N: Awwwwwwwww~ Laxus is a good older brother in the picture!)

~~ Gisa's POV ~~

Once Wendy did a check up to see that I was healing properly, I got some food. By food I mean 6 steaks with steel scraps as a side dish. Yeah. That's how I roll. Once done with dinner, my team and I, along with Tama and Gajeel, headed to my cave. Gajeel just came with because his house was on the way there. Back at my cozy cave, Tama and I, packed for our 'sleepover' at Laxus' house. We chose his house because Evergreen lives in the women's dorm and Freed and Bixlow live at the male's dorm. Leaving with the choice of staying at my 'lovely' cave or Laxus' house. Once I was packed, we set out for our next destination. We arrived at a two story, tan house on the other side of town. So it took us like 40 minutes to get there. Laxus unlocked the front door and let us in. On the main floor was a kitchen, bathroom, living room, and a dining room. Upstairs was the master bedroom, a gust bedroom, one bathroom connected to each bedroom, and a movie/gaming room.

"Alright. Gisa gets the guest bedroom." Laxus said, showing me where it was. I set my bag in the room as Tama curled up on the bed. I then went to the movie/gaming room to find that they had already put a movie in.

"What movie did you put in?" I asked.

"The cabin in the woods." Bixlow replied.

"Great!" I sat on the floor in front of the couch because the three guys were sitting on it, while Ever sat in a recliner, there for leaving me with the floor. I also have never seen a movie before, so this was new to me. About a forth of the way into the movie, I was scared out of my mind, but I was going to stone face through it. Or at least that was until Freed and Bixlow touched my back, and since I was already on edge, I screamed, and ran and hid behind Laxus, who was coming back from the bathroom.

"What did you two do?" He asked the culprits.

"We just wanted to scare her." They replied.

"You nearly gave her a heart attack." Laxus went to go turn the lights on, but I wasn't letting him go anywhere.

"Great. I think you guys broke her." Ever stated, sending Freed and Bixlow into a fit of laughter.

"Gisa?" Laxus asked. I only responded with squeak-like sound.

"Go change for bed while we find a different movie to watch." He said and I nodded, reluctantly letting him go and slowly made my way into the guest bedroom. Tama amazingly slept through my scream. I dug through my bag, only to face palm myself. I had forgotten my pajamas. I walked back into the movie/gaming room, slightly emberesed that I left them back at the cave.

"Uh.... Guys?"

"Yeah?" All of them replied at the same time.

"I sorta..... Forgot my pajamas at the cave." I hung my head. I was so emberesed now, and Freed, Bixlow, and Ever laughing, wasn't helping at all. Laxus left and came back a few seconds later and threw a shirt at my face. And would ya know it? My face caught it.

"Ahhhh! I've been hit!" I said and dramatically fake died.

"Oh no! Not my baby!" Evergreen said dramatically.

"Looks like we have to bury her now. Poor thing. Died so young." Bixlow was barely containing his laughter.

"Looks like I need to go make flower crowns for the funeral." Freed chimed in.

"OH HELL NO!!!! NO FLOWER CROWNS!!!! PLZ!!" I shot up, and everyone was laughing.

"Alright. Go get changed." Laxus said, finally calm enough to say it.

"Yes mother." I said as I walked out of the room, Freed, Bixlow, and Ever laughing again. I took my pants and shirt off, and put on the shirt Laxus lent me. IT WAS FREAKIN' HUGE ON ME!! I walked back into the room.

"Hey guys! I'm wearing a dress! Be proud ma!" Everyone was laughing again.

"So what movie did you put in this time."

"The Teletubbies." Laxus said with a straight face.

"What? You joking, right?" I asked. I might not get to watch TV, but I knew what the Teletubbies were.

"Nope." Laxus said, straight faced once again.

"Why would you watch the Teletubbies?" I asked, my face showing no emotion at all. Then a grin started creeping onto his face.

"Just kidding. We're watching Big hero 6." I literally face palmed myself right then and there.

"Of course you'd do that. Any way, I wanna watch the move so start playing it already." I said and sat down on the floor again. A few seconds later, I was picked up and moved so I was sitting in someone's lap. I looked behind and found that Laxus was the one who had done it.

"What did ya do that for?" I asked, slightly upset that I had been moved from my spot.

"The floor probably isn't as comfy as it looks. Plus, the floor has a tendency to get really cold." He replied.

"Fine." I mumble, but soon forget about it once the movie actually starts.

~~*~~ Time skip to end of movie ~~*~~

~~ Laxus' POV ~~

At some point during the movie, Gisa had fallen asleep and was now using Freed, Bixlow, and myself as a bed. Yeah, she managed to end up laying on all three of our laps. Ever just sat in her chair, silently laughing at us. I growled at her while Freed was moving Gisa so one of us could grab her and bring her to bed. And since Bixlow also fell asleep, I picked her up and brought her to the guest room. Once I had her in the bed, I left to go to mine.