Chapter 7

~~ Gisa's POV ~~

I woke up to the sound of banging metal.

"The hecks going on down there? Hasn't anyone ever heard of sleep?" I groan as I roll over.

"Gisaaaaaaaa. Make the noise stoooooooop." Tama was not liking the wake up call ether. The banging got closer and closer to the door until it opened.

"Wake up or you'll miss breakfist." Bixlow added a bang from the pots for added 'encouragement' to get me up.

"Who made breakfast?" I move my head out of the pillow just enough so I could speak.

"Laxus did." freed awnsered back.

"Mph!" I just buried my head into the pillow again. I finally herd the two leave, finally leaving me and Tama in peace. Or at least I thought that was the case until a pair of light sounding footsteps ran up the stairs and slammed the door open. The next thing I know, is that I'm soaked and cold. I slowly sat up and glared at Ever. I was so not a morning person. She realized her mistake and ran. Knowing that there was going to be no way for me to fall asleep in a wet bed and clothes, I got up and trudged my way to the kitchen, an angry dragon that looked more like an angry cat at the moment, followed me in.

"Morni- Oh god. What did you three do this time?" Laxus tuned around in his chair.

"I may or may not have poured a bucket of ice water on her." Ever was the first to speak.

"And Bixlow and I were banging pots together before that." Freed followed.

"Yeah. I heared the pots. Don't think the water was necessary though. Come on. Up the stairs." Laxus got up from his chair and lead me back up the stairs and into the guest bathroom upstairs.

"Dry your self off while I go find another shirt for you to wear."

"But I have clean clothes."

"But I don't think you want to sleep in a wet shirt."

"Well, if we are going to the guild, why don't we swing by my cave and pick up my pajamas then?"

"I guess you have a point. Hurry up before your food gets cold." Laxus said as he left the room. I however proceeded to dry off, realizing that my bandages needed to be replaced, now that they were soaked through. Sighing, I pulled the bandages off any ways. Looking in the mirror, I saw my wounds, and I knew they were gonna scar. But oh well. When life gives you scars, you just deal with it. Tamara knows Laxus did. I dried off and got my clothes on when Tama came in. I realized that he was still a very wet and unhappy dragon. Laughing a bit, I dried him off too. I went downstairs to go find Ever so she could help me rewrap my wounds. But she wasn't there. Nether was Freed of Bixlow.

"Laxus, where are the others?" I asked him as I sat down at the table.

"They went to do some personal things since they ended up staying the night, but didn't pack for it. They're also gonna pick up grocerys on their way back." He said as he placed a plate of food in front of me.

"Thanks." I told him as he sat back down on the living room couch. He waved from the couch to say that he heard.

"Hey, since we have some time before the others get back, can we play video games? I wanna know how they work." I asked.

"Shure. I have nothing better to do." He chuckled as I not so silently cheered.

(A/N: I know this was a filler chapter, same as the last, but I really wanted to put this on here. Don't worry. There will be more of Gajeel acting like a good older brother in the next chapter. And until next time my fellow Fairy Tail-ers)