Two Streaks Of Red

Start from the beginning

       After running through up and down the pass, Ali is confident with his vehicle and just as finishes his last uphill test run, many cars from different brands all come in continuously as the parking lots slowly fill up with cars and people who range from street racers from minor crews to regular citizens who came to watch the race. Even the other major crews came to spectate the battle. A growl of a familiar muscle car caught Ali's attention and he glanced around to find the source of the sound. Chris came in with a blue Dodge Viper SRT 10 with Mika sitting in the passenger seat. The blonde Kelantanese helped his handicapped friend get on her wheelchair. The two make their way to Ali, Bulat and Khai. "Huh, you still keep that crazy machine of yours?" Bulat asked, his tone sounding slightly offensive. "Just because I can't drive no more doesn't mean I have to dump my ride like it's some kind of broken home appliance!" Mika snapped at the chubby teen as said chubby teen apologizes repeatedly. Soon more and more people came and gathered to watch the race, not only at the starting line, many have gathered at the sides of the road, on the upper levels of the mountain walls along the way. The event has attracted such a big crowd that none of the racers of the major crews expected for it to garner that much attention. Alicia and her crew came too as they park their cars merely on the sides of the road, some unnamed members were told "watch and learn" from Alicia, she's scary when it comes to races even if it's just spectating. "I came to show some little support but I'll be watching the race at a different location though."

       Sounds of tire screeching and engine revs echoed from the road and three pairs of headlights appeared from the road as they approach. Shadowa A'Drift crew came and park their cars. Rudy, Zass and Moon all came to watch the race as well. "Well, you better win this one Ali, shown em' "what The Red Streak Of The South" can do, you're Cyberaya's best." Rudy said as he put a hand on the slightly younger boy's shoulder, smiling at his rival a rare sight to see especially Rudy and Ali have quite the rivalry. Ali smiled back, determination clearly can be seen, fire in his eyes burning brightly like his spirit as of now. Rudy walks to his car and drives deeper into the road system to find a good place to spectate the battle. After waiting for a minute the long awaited opponent finally arrives. four pairs of headlines driving up the road with an SLR leading. Kim and her crew; LaPerfect. She positions her ride right next to Ali on the road. Both drivers greet each other with a handshake and exchange of words. As their hands make contact, both felt a jolt as if they've been hit an electric shock. Ali can feel her aura radiating, it makes him even more pumped than ever! "His aura is something else, I can feel my hands shaking." Kim monologues to herself, looking at her shaking hand. Then they get into their respective vehicles as the race is about to start. Viktor came up to centre to start the count down, he raised his hand.

"3!"

Engines revved, exciting the crowd,

"2!"

1st gear,

"1!"

Steering wheel held tightly,

"Go!"

       As Viktor swing his hand down both cars launch into into road, gas pedal floored as Kim's SLR cannonballs in front with Ali right behind her with his Skyline sputtering it's turbo with each upshift, the tuned RB26DETT engine roars with a higher pitch than a standard one, showing to the world that what beast of a car the R34 is! Kim glanced at the rear-view mirror nothing how close the car is in a straight line battle of speed it is compared to any Japanese tuner she faced. "Heh, keeping up eh? Well then, there's no need for me to hold back!" she exclaimed mentally as she floors the pedal as the two battle it out on the long straight right before the first corner. Braking, clutch and downshifting as her McLaren elegantly glides through the right-hand corner without s screech nor smoke. Ali too brakes and clutch-downshifts, turning into the corner smooth as butter as he was able to take the ideal racing line and is back at Kim's rear bumper. Inches apart, pressing hard on Kim. Come on! Show what that AMG monster of yours can do!" He exclaimed as with every second his R34 creeps closer and closer. Another corner up ahead can be seen and both braked, heel-toe downshifts and turn into the left-hand hairpin. Kim grits her teeth as she can feel pressure, the feeling of a blood-boiling battle on the mountain pass roads, her gritted teeth isn't of frustration nor anger, rather of excitement. No one has been able to give her such feeling ever since she has this car! "This feeling, the feeling of constantly redlining the engine, turning corners at high speed, the feeling of someone able to keep up! Now this is a true battle! She spoke, her voice shaking from the adrenaline rush. Ali too can feel like as if he's chasing down a comet, that only appears once in a lifetime, "This feeling of chasing down an opponent, any moment I could lose her! This is extraordinary!"