Chapter 15..💙🖤

Start from the beginning

"Do you want that to be our actual first and last night?" Biu used the most powerful weapon and Bible stepped back.

After a while Biu came out of washroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist .Water was dripping down his hairs and that naughty smile looked really seductive.

"I need to change"

"You can take my clothes" Bible said looking Biu everywhere but his eyes.

"I will have to remove this towel"
"Do it" he said as if waiting for it.

Biu walked a bit forward and leaned over Bible.

"Don't you want to do it" the words were not even finished when Bible's fingers were already digging in the towel touching Biu's moist skin in the belly and in a second the knot he tied was opened.

"You sure can remove it honey. But I guess you have a hot neighbour really trying to watch what's coming next"

Biu said and Bible immediately wrapped the blanket around him and then went to close the window and Biu was just laughing standing there like a laminated teddy.

"Can I get clothes now"

..............

"Feed me"
Biu insisted Bible to feed him breakfast.
"Sure. Here"
" How can you cook so well. I have been trying but I only make it edible enough, no taste"
"I can be your cook daily. Keep me at job"

Biu knew that Bible was looking for that ownership of their love from him. Given the person he is , he would never like to hide it from anyone. On the contrary Biu had not even done the basic confession to him.

"Soon. Just wait a few more days."

"I can wait for life. I can be with you even if you always keep me as a secret. I want to be looked by you. Not by the world" Bible assured Biu. His sincerity often injected a drop of guilt in Biu's heart. Specially when Biu had not told his entire truth to him till now.

"So what's your schedule for coming days " Bible asked

"Shooting. Why?"

"Lets go for a small trip. Pleaseee"

"Sorry Ben. I really have a lot of work this week and I can't really ditch. I will try it sometimes else" Biu said back hugging Bible while he was doing the dishes

Bible did feel a little bad but he shrugged off that thought. He knew Biu was a busy man. Right now he wss in superstar list and must be having a lot on his plate still he made time for him yesterday. Bible had to consider that much.

"I have to go now"
"I don't want you too"
"Ben, I have a schedule to shoot in afternoon"
"We still have few hours"
"To do what"
"Whatever you want" Bible whispered and unbuttons the first two buttons of Biu's shirt but was hit on the shoulders a little strictly but also with a laugh.

"Stop it. I was wrong. It's you who is the pervert and I was thinking I am being desperate here."

Bible laughed " I told you. And you are that alluring. No wonder i feel like jumping on you everytime" he kissed Biu and made it deep.

They kissed and it felt different. Everything that happened. This morning, making breakfast, eating together and kissing before Biu left. It felt like a routine day of a couple. And it's gave them a different tickle.

"Call me" Bible said to Biu while he was leaving.

..............

"What are you doing in my room?"
Jimmy was startled by Biu's voice.