Raphael X Shy!Reader: Tough Love

A/N: I don't see a lot of Raph X Shy!Reader so I decided to write one. I know for a fact shy girls like Raph (I'm one of 'em) so here is for the shy readers who love Raph! Sorry if you don't like it. And I apologize if anyone is a little OC. I tried!

It was dinner time with the turtles, and you were staying over for the night. Honestly it was all too easy to fool your parents. You say you stay at April's and she covered for you. It went vice versa as well. Or whenever you both stayed with the turtles, Donnie made sure to do whatever technology stuff Donnie did. You didn't really understand it.

"Hey (Y/N) will you go get Raph from the dojo?" Leo asked as he grabbed the plates.

You raise an eyebrow slightly curious. Usually when they shouted pizza everyone ran up to eat and Raph was included in that.

"Why do I have to go get him?" You ask suspiciously as you look at Mikey, Donnie, and then the Leader of the current trio.

"Raph is in a bad mood and we're too scared to go get him." Mikey replied carelessly and then his eyes widened and he laughed nervously. "I uh.. I mean.. we have other things to get done.. Yeah.."

You didn't like the thought of Raph being upset, so you agree to go get him from the dojo. You walk into the dojo and didn't get a word out edgewise because you were instantly flipped and pinned to the ground with one of Raph's sais at the middle of your forehead.

"Uh... Raph?" You ask, your voice small and timid - and slightly shaky as you look into his eyes - which at the moment were pure white.

"(Y/N))?" Raph says, his eyes going back to their beautiful green color as he removes his weapon to look at you for a moment in shock. Then he narrows his eyes and gets off of you. "Get out of here, (Y/N) before you get hurt." He growls.

You flinch a little as you get off the ground and brush yourself off. "Dinner is ready. The guys told me to come get you." You say quietly, a small blush on your cheeks even though he was being a bit rude to you.

"Yeah well I'm not hungry." Raph replies as he puts his sais up and crosses his arms looking at you through a glare.

You had never seen Raph this upset with you. He never usually treated you this bad. Sure he had his days when he was a bit mean, but he had never looked at you that way. It made your heart clench tightly.

"O-Okay." You say dejectedly as you walk out of the dojo with a sigh. "He's not coming guys." You tell the others as you walk towards the exit.

"Wait, (Y/N). Aren't you staying over tonight?" Leo asks as he puts down his slice of pizza.

You shake your head a little. "I was going to, but I just remembered that I have a school project that I need to get done." You lie softly as you head through the sewers on your way to the manhole you always exited from.

Leo POV

"School project?" Donnie mumbled as if he were confused.

"What's wrong, Donnie?" I ask as I look at my brother.

"(Y/N) is lying to us. I think Raph upset her." He replies thoughtfully.

"Why would you say that? Raph has never upset (Y/N)." I say, completely confused at why Donnie would say (Y/N) was lying to us. She never lied to us. "Maybe she just has a school project." I add.

Donnie shakes his head a little as he looks at me. "April said they were on their Summer Break. They don't have school for two months. (Y/N) doesn't have a school project." He says.

We have a debate on who was going to get Raph and I lost. I sigh as I head towards the dojo and hear Raph training. "Raph?" I ask as I walk into the dojo.