11

My hands started to shake next to my body and it stopped, as I felt how yuri grabbed it with his one.
He pulled my hand a little bit up so everyone could see his move.
Out of his pocket he pulled a pretty ring, that he puts on my finger, as he said:" Your mine."

I started to blush as hell as I looked at the floor.
At the next moment I heard screams and than I felt how yuri pulled me to the elevator.
We stood there in an awkward silent.

WHAT HAVE HE DONE?!

"Oh...also we have to share a room. Lilia said there were not enough.", yuri said and I just followed him as he walked towards a room.
He opened it with the key card and went inside.
I also stepped in and looked around in the room.

A double bed, this could be fun.
 I sight as I placed the suitcase next to a wardrobe.
"Today you will just skate the performance, right?", I asked as I sat on the bed.

"Yes.", he answered and sat next to me.
Again an awkward silence between us.
Nobody said a word about the thing that happened in the lobby.

We sat there and waited, before yuri dared to say a word:" So the ring..."
"Yes?", I looked at the ring on my finger.
"I don't know, how to say it...", he sight as I stood up.

"Ok, think about it. I go to the toilet.", I said and went over to the bathroom.
I closed the door and looked in the mirror, as I sank on the floor.
Not again please.

Will this trauma shit follow me all the time now?!
Tears started to fill  up in my eyes and I pulled my legs to my body.
My hand was laying on my knees, as the tears rolled down my face.

pov yuri

"Hoshi? You alright?", I asked, as I knocked at the bathroom door and it opened slightly.
I pushed it completely open and saw hoshi sitting on the floor her body shaking.
Carefully I sat next to her and pulled her in a side hug.

"What's up?", I asked in a soft voice, placing her head on my shoulder.
"I'm scared.", she whispered.
"Why?"

"Scared that you will experience the same as me. Scared to lose you. I'm scared from every little thing that can happen every second."
"Can I say something that won't scare you?"
"What?", she looked up to me as I smiled.

"Your strong and if that's not enough for you...I'm here and I will help, because I-I...I love you.", I said and kissed her on the forehead.
"What?", she asked and even more tears rolled down her cheeks.
"I love you or should I say я тебя любл?(I love you)", I smiled again and gave her a second kiss, but on her cheek.

"Я люблю тебя больше.(I love you even more.)", she said and pulled me near to her to kiss me.
Her lips are soft and they taste like honey balm.
As we got off of each other she smiled at me and placed her head back on my shoulder.

"Since when?!", I yelled in shock and heard her laugh.
"Since ever!", she laughed even more and layed down to place her head on my thighs.
"What?! You never said something and all the things I said you understood?!That's so embarrassing!", I yelled and looked up at the ceiling.

"Дa, мояа киса!(yes, my kitten!)", she looked up at me and tried to pull me down to her, but I didn't let her.
As she let go of my shirt I lend under and kissed her on the lips.
Suddenly someone knocked on the door and we looked confused at each other.

"Yuri! Hurry! You need to be ready soon!", we heard lilia yell from behind the door.
We stood up and I went over to my suitcase to take out my costume.
I went back to the bathroom and changed my clothes.

pov hoshi

"How do you do this?!", he yelled in the bathroom and I went over to check on him.
"Kitty? Do you need help?", I asked, as I carefully opened the door, revealing yuri, how he is trying to do his hair.
"Oh, hold on. I'll help.", I quickly walked behind him and did his hair for him, before I kissed his neck.

He started to blush as hell and we went to the lobby, where lilia and yakov where waiting for us.
With both of them we went to the ice rink and yuri went with the others to warm up.
Meanwhile I watched him and looked out for victor, to say him that he should say good luck to yuuri from me, but I didn't saw him.

Afterwards we went to the private room and waited for yuri's turn.
I talked with my russian tiger and motivated him.
Everything was good and also as we went to the rink.

Yuri was announced, he skated in the middle and stood in his start pose.
He smiled at me, looking proud, that I'm one his side.
I smiled back and showed him thumbs up, than the music started.

He skated his performance better than ever, feeling the music.
He stood all of his jumps and changed them to even harder ones in the sequences.
The spins looked smoothly and pretty.

He is pretty!
He don't deserve me!
He is too good for me!

As the music came to an end yuri as well skated back in the middle and did his end pose.
The folks clapped and yuri felt on his knees, breathing heavily.
I walked to the entrance to the ice and yelled:" You did amazing yuri!!!"

He looked up at me and skated over to let his body lightly fall on mine.
I wrapped my arms around his body and hugged him.
He hugged me back and after some minutes we went over to the box to look at his score.