09

Nervously I tapped with the shoe against the floor and played with the usb stick in my hands

It's 12:40 and I'm the next.
As sveta ended her presentation I went to the laptop and opened the powerpoint.

I explained to each photo and drawing, why I choses them and went to the next doing the same.
As I finished the profs said, that we will get a new task in a week and so I ran outside to the bus, jumping in.
It drove to the airport, I went inside and went to the check-in.

At exactly 2 pm the flight started and I sat in a seat next to the window.
I checked my messages, even though I can't send some, but I looked at lilia's one.
She wrote me, in which hotel they are and how I can get a key to one of the rooms.

During the four hour fight I slept a bit and heard music.
Inside of my mind was chaos, just because I was scared to arrive late.
And I was hoping, that yuri is in a good form today.

As the plane landed I quickly left it and ran to get my suitcase.
While I was running I called a taxi and took my suitcase.
I walked outside, looked around and saw a man waving at me, it was the taxi driver.

He putted my suitcase in the trunk and I sat at the backseat.
"Where should I bring you?", he asked and I said the hotel name.
He drove very quick there.

After I payed for the drive, I walked with the suitcase to the lobby and to the reception.
The lady behind the desk looked up to me:" How can I help?"
"I'm having a room under the name Hoshi Baranovskaja.", I said and looked nervously at a clock.

Shit, in thirty minutes starts the competition and I don't even know, when yuri's turn is.

She gave me the keys to my room and I walked quickly to the elevator, while saying thanks.
As I opened the door to my room I just pushed the suitcase inside the room and went back to the lobby.
While I was walking outside I looked up, where the ice rink is.

Luckily it was nearby and it was just a fifteen minute walk.
I walked as fast I could and went inside the ice rink, as I arrived there.
I pushed through the crowd and walked towards the ice gang.

"Now skating is yuri plisetsky, a seventeen year old ice skater. Today he is showing us his short program, written by lilia baranovskaya, to his theme: power and mighty. He is first starting with a double toe loop and a tribble salchow.",  the moderator said I lend a bit over the ice gang.
"Davai yuri!!!", I yelled before the music could start.
He didn't looked at me and I pushed again through the crowd to lilia.

"Oh, hoshi! Good to see you!", she said happily and pulled me in a quick hug.
"Thanks. Is yuri ok?", I asked and looked at the boy on ice.
"He thought you're not coming.", lilia said and also looked at him.

"A double rittberger... and he stands it!"

"Davai yuri!!! You can do it, dumbass!!!", I yelled as loud I could, as he did his sequence of steps.
He finally looked at me and gave a small smile, before he went on in his short program.
Afterwards he finished it with his pose, that I also drew.

He went with lilia into the box and looked at a screen were his point were showed.
As he walked over to me, he pulled me into a hug.
"Did thought you won't come.", he whispered into my ear.

"You were wrong.", I whispered back and we went to a private room, where we watched the others.
The short programs of all the others were also really good.
Even yuuri's program was perfect.

In the evening we went to the hotel.
I went in my room, changed into more comfy clothes and sat on my bed.
Suddenly someone knocked at my door, I opened it and yuri came in.

"How was your presentation?", he asked, as he sat on my bed.
"Pretty good, I think.", I said and sat next to him," Do you want to watch a movie?"
"Yes. Today was a exhausting day.", he said and placed his head on my shoulder.

He is being a cute little cat!
I can't!!!
I will scream!

We watched a movie together and he felt asleep first.
I shut off the tv and laid him in a more comfortable sleeping position.
Than I thrown a blanket over our bodies and also went to sleep

"Hoshi are you coming with me and yuuri in the city to explore it?!", I heard behind the door, as it knocked.
I wanted to stand up, but yuri pushed me back into the pillow and went to the door.
"No, she is going with me.", I heard yuri say than how the door closed.

I sat up and watched, how yuri came over to me and sat next to me.
"Can we cuddle a bit?", he asked in a soft voice, not how he answered Victor.
"Sure we can, kitty.", I said and pulled him into a hug, before I let my body fall backwards on the bed.

We laid there for a while before I stood up and went to the bathroom to change my clothes.
At the meantime he went to his room and change his clothes too.
We meet in the hall and walked into the city, exploring the streets.

It was a cosy morning.
We ate lunch in a cafe and yuri went in one of the stores.
He came out with nothing and we walked back to the hotel, because today he will show his performance to all of the people.