03

Still in time I walked in the room for the first year new on this university

I went straight the printer, connecting my camera with it and printed the photo it did.
Suddenly I felt a warm breath on my neck and turned around to look Sveta in the face.

"Hey, Hoshi. Who are you drawing?", she asked, looking behind me to the printer.
"Ah, Yuri Plisetsky, and you?", I asked back and turned around to take the paper with him on it.
"I'm drawing Cavetown.", she smiled brightly at me and turned to go to her drawing place.

I did the same, placing a canvas against the wall and taking a pen to draw a sketch.
After the sketch, I placed the photo next to the 20x30"  canvas and took the oil paints I needed.
First I started to prime it with white paint and then started with the darkest spots.

 At  lunch break, I went in the hall, to eat my food I luckily packed.
Sveta sat next to me and also ate, while asking me question.
Like how it's like to speak three languages and other stuff or stuff about my family.

Sveta and I became friends during the entrance exam.
She broke my mirror, we got to use for our self portraits.
Luckily nothing broke, except the mirror and I still finished the exam.

The next two weeks went the same.
I were at the ice rink, watching yuri practise his short program and in week two also his performance and than went to university.
In the university I painted the portrait of yuri and finished it one the last day.

Than the meeting came.
Everyone in the room stands next to ther canvas and holds his photo of the personality.
The profs went around, looked at the paintings and gave some comments to it.

Almost at the end it was my turn to be judged by them.
"Yuri Plisetsky, I see.", one of them said and looked at my painting in little shock.
"Why did you choose him?", another one asked and looked at me.

"I skated  since I was five and he was the one who inspired me to do it, but quickly I realised, that I'm stronger in drawing.", I explained and looked them in the eyes.
They told me some small things, they like and dislike at my painting and went on.
Released I sight and sat on the floor to wait till I can go, meanwhile I putted the photo in my bag so I can hang it up in my room.

In the evening I was home, because the students made a little party for their good work.
We talked a lot and exchanged our painting references.
As I went in my room, I hang the photo up over the desk and laid on the bed to look through instagram.

Accidentally I found my university have an account on insta with post about events or paintings from students.
I looked through the post with the paintings from students and ended up at Svetas one.
Confused I swiped to the left and even more to the left to see Yuri, that's mine!

In the info stands something like: Our new first years drew famous personalities and this came... @ yuri_plitsetsky drawn by @ hoshi's_art and all the others names.
Yes, we needed to give them our Instagram account name so they can do this kind of stuff, but I didn't expect, that this all would be so early.
Now it's a matter of time before he sees it!

Weeks passed, we art students had holidays and I watched yuri skate.
Some days I were with Sveta in the city exploring some streets.
On those days, where I was at the ice rink to watch yuri skate he yelled at me.

"Again!? How long will you watch me, old hag?", he screamed today, as he noticed that I'm watching him.
"I'm not old! And I can do what I want!", I screamed back, luckily lilia went outside for a call.
"Arg, крошка! Она вообще умеет фигурное катание?
(Ona voobshche umeyet figurnoye kataniye?)", he asked himself mumbling quietly.

["Can she even skate?]

I looked at him, how he is thinking, about something than I asked:" What did you say?"
Even though I know what he said, but he don't know.
"Can you even skate?!", he yelled and placed his hands on his hips.

"Yes?", I replied, but it sounded more like a question.
"Go take skates and show me!", he commented me and I quickly went to grab some skate, that you can lande here.
"I'm not doing it, because you said so! It's because you will shut your mouth then!", I yelled, while putting one the skates.

First I warmed up, skating some rounds on the ice, then I stretched a little.
"Song?", he said grumpily and took his phone out.
"Ah...Fairytale from Alexander Rybak.", I answered and skated in the middle.