Chapter- 11

Izuku was on his way to the Bakugo household; it was Aunt Mitsuki's birthday. It had been two weeks since the attack, and the students were still on holiday to prepare for the sports festival that would start next week.

Izuku was walking through the neighborhood as he went past his old house. He met the house owner carrying some packages. Izuku smiled, walking up to the old woman and offering her a hand as the old lady adjusted her hearing aid and glasses. She looked at the boy's face, smiling and pulling the teen into a hug. "Aww, Izuku, my boy, you have changed so much in the last month. Are you eating well?" "Yes, Grandma, I am eating well now; that's a relief. I am sorry I could not provide you with the same comfort, and you had to make do with the broken-down apartment."

Izuku smiled and frowned a little as he reached the old woman's apartment. "What's wrong, my boy?" "Grandma, I was thinking, Why don't you move in with me?" The old woman was surprised. "But why would you want me there?" Izuku looked at the woman, bending down to her level. "Because after my mom died, you gave me a home without any rent and treated me like your own. Now I know Grandpa died a few days ago; besides, can a kid not live with his grandmother?"

"Thank you, Izuku." Izuku smiled back at his grandmother. "I will come pick you up in a few hours, so just relax. I will help with the packing when I get back here."

Izuku then left his grandmother and arrived at the Bakugo household.

Izuku knocked on the door, which was opened by Mitsuki herself, who hugged the teen and pulled him into the house.

Izuku arrived inside, getting to the living room, as he placed the present he had brought with him on the table next to all the others. "So, how old have you gotten?" Mitsuki and some of her friends let out an audible gasp.

"Young man, is that how you treat a woman on her birthday?" Izuku chuckled. "I was joking, Aunty. Anyway, where is that runt?"

"Where do you think?" Izuku pointed upwards as Mitsuki nodded, and Izuku smiled while walking for the staircase. "You sure, it is a good idea to let them be in one room, Mitsuki?" Mitsuki chuckled. "I am certain of it; nothing bad can happen well except for Katsuki being knocked out."

Izuku reached Bakugo's room as he knocked on the door. Bakugo looked back from his study table at the source of the sound, and the moment he saw who it was, he sighed. "I will be down in 5 minutes." Izuku nodded, walking towards him as he took a look at the notebook. He was working on a sketch.

"Trying to make your gauntlets un-stealable?" Bakugo looked up at him and said, "I am only tolerating you because my mom is downstairs. So don't take advantage of the situation to look down on me!!" Izuku chuckled. "I never did that, Bakugo. Whatever way I acted on the last day of middle school, I acted out of frustration and tried to hurt you back, but I no longer desire any of it. I am happy with my life; I have forgotten about you. It would be best if you did the same and moved on. Beside, you should avoid locking your hands inside the gauntlet; you can get injured if someone really strong tries stealing them. I suggest putting a finger recognition device or something inside them."

As Izuku began walking away, Bakugo stood up, pinning him to a wall. "I don't care what you do or desire; I hate you. I will crush you and take the number one spot."

Izuku gently grabbed Bakugo's hand, freeing his collar from Bakugo's grasp. "Do what you want then; just don't get in my way of being a hero; you want to compete for the number one spot; I am down as long as you don't cross boundaries."

Bakugo just turned around and went to shut his table lamp as he marched out of the room with Izuku in his tail. The two teens arrived at the lower floor, where Mitsuki was waiting for them to cut the cake.