I Fear This Is Just The Start

Seems Loki is still punishing his daughter by focusing on BTS. He blocked the Guardian Angels assigned to them from outside supernatural communication. The current Guardian Angels assigned to the members could only communicate with each other.

The dark angel, feeding Namjoon all those negative thoughts, was a follower of Loki. He joined others, like himself, who had fun doing Loki's bidding and tormenting humans.

On the day you found Namjoon on the rooftop, he told you later that he had gone up there because it was where they started as a group. He was going over the memories he had of them bonding as a tight-knit band of brothers. He found his thoughts of fond memories being replaced by negative thoughts of his insecurities and his role in the group. 

The thoughts of being a failure and losing you had been hounding him since the day you left. He had hoped going there would fill his mind with better thoughts. It did for a while then the negative thoughts started creeping in.

The day you were in the process of officially giving up your wings for love, Daughter of Loki rushed to you, stopping you. Her father had been tormenting the guys for weeks. She sought your help in putting an end to her father's meddling.  As she rushed to you grabbing you by the arms, she told you her father was targeting Jimin.

The bungee line Jimin was using wasn't going to snap him back up, but just snap instead sending him to his possible death. Daughter of Loki had found out and came to warn you. Together, with Jimin's Guardian Angel, you and she saved Jimin. You and his Guardian Angel protected Jimin while the Daughter of Loki distracted her father.

Finally, you confront Loki and his daughter stands with you. You realize quickly that you and her both, are no match for him. 

Suddenly you see his face change to one of surprise and a quick flash of fear. He turns and is gone.

You look behind you and see what had made him flee. It appears a way around Loki's block has been found. Standing behind you was the Guardian Archangel and his fellow Archangels all in full armor. Their armor was extremely beautiful, majestic, and deadly frightening at the same time and all the Guardian Angels of each member stood with them in glorious guardian angel form.

You smile inwardly, 'No wonder Loki ran.'

"I fear this is just the start Ara. My father won't give up."

"And neither will we." announces the head Archangel.

Author's Note:                      

The future storyline of Guardian Angel Assignment: Bangtan Sonyeondan is in the works. Where the fight between good and evil takes a surprise turn.