Message From Above

You whisper a quick, "Thank you" with your head down as you hurry past them.

When you entered the building you weren't expecting to come face to face with Namjoon. You almost stopped, but you kept going. You saw the recognition in his eyes when he looked at you.

The only reason you are still here is to keep watch over Joori, as this is her first assignment as Guardian Angel, luckily her charge is Kim Seokjin. For weeks you have been around them but as a familiar part of the staff crew, seen as one of many.

No one remembered you but Taehyung did watch you closely sometimes and you could tell the wheels were spinning in his head and then there was Namjoon.

You release a lengthy sigh.

You were hoping that the Guardian Archangel would call you home soon to fulfill your duty as Guardian Angel Advisor but you have yet to hear from him.

The Guardian Angel to take over for you never came to you for a report. You figured since it was Namjoon, all the Guardian Angels knew of him by now and didn't need any background. But still, it was protocol to do so.

Now your heart is so broken you feel you need time away from humans for a while and long to go. You never thought you would ever see the day you would not want to be with them.

You go looking for Joori and as you pass a storage room you hear a crash and a whimper. You open the door and you sense her. You walk over to the table stacked with snack boxes and lean over, looking behind it.

"Little One, come out." you softly tell her and hold your hand out to her. She looks up to you with golden eyes.

 Her being here is highly unusual you ask, "What are you doing here Little One?"

She looks around her and then back up at you her voice trembling she answers, "The Guardian Archangel sent me with a message for you."

Confused as to why he would send the Little One, you ask, "Why didn't he contact me himself?"

"No one has been able to contact any of the seven of you assigned to Bangtan Sonyeondan."

She clutches your sleeve and fearfully admits, "Unnie, I was the only one who they could send. I'm scared here. I've never been around humans. All I have ever known is helping Guardian Angels." she looks around her golden eyes large with worry.

Hoping to lessen her fear you tell her, "Do not be afraid, you are not alone here Little One. Now can you tell me what you mean by the only one they could send? What of the others?"

She shakes her head saying, "I don't know. I was sent here in a way I have never seen other Angels or Guardian Angels sent before. I was told I would be unnoticed as I am the Little One."

You hug her close in comfort, "What message were you sent to bring, other than the fact those of us here can not contact any others?"

"I was told to tell you that, today, your Namjoon needs you."

"But I am no longer his Guardian Angel," you try to explain but she interrupts.

"Yes, you are. His newly assigned Guardian Angel hasn't been able to get to him."

"What, but I have . . ." alarmed you ask, "Then who is that with him!?"

"Unnie, your Namjoon needs you, he needs you now." she urgently pleads with you.

You like the way she says 'your Namjoon' but you know he is not yours, not really. Alarm is setting in as you wonder who is with him if not his new Guardian Angel.

"Where is he? I can't sense him here."

 She tells you, "He is not here. He is standing at the top of the old building where their dorm used to be during training."

With your mind, you look out across cities trying to sense him. 

The Little One continues, "Archangel told me to tell you that your assignment can't live without you and you need to go to him."

"How can I find him if I can't sense him?" you say frustrated.

"Archangel said to go above this building till you can."

"How does he know, I don't understand Little One." 

"He said he was warned. I know nothing else but what he told me."

Before you go she holds your hand and looks at you with her loving golden eyes, "Unnie, your Namjoon is in love with you."

She clutches tightly to your hands imploring, "Love can save him, you can save him."

You quickly tell her, "Find Micah, tell him everything you've just told me . . except the love part. Then you stay with him."

You tell her where to find Jeon Jungkook, as that is where Micah is to be found.

You urgently go to the rooftop top throwing open the door and run taking on your Guardian Angel form and lifting into the night air.

Guardian Angel Assignment: Kim NamjoonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara