In The Heart Of Guardian Angels

Seeing Loki's daughter has your mind occupied and you almost missed what Namjoon was saying.

"I'm glad we didn't get hit by that falling letter but we forgot Jungkook's food."

Your mouth forms a small o, "Well, let us not go back there. Does he like any other restaurants?"

 You know which ones he does, but you wait for Namjoon to answer because you are supposed to be new to the company.

He tells you the name of another restaurant and it's on the way. You let the driver know he will need to stop to pick up food for the youngest member. 

You take out your cell phone and are about to call in an order for him, but you shouldn't know what he wants to eat. You smile and hand the phone to Namjoon.

"I think I have that restaurant's phone number, you call and place the order since you know what he likes."

He takes hold of your cell phone and it is warm from your touch. He raises it to hold by his ear after calling the number. 

He smiles thinking your perfume lingers on your phone, it smells like cinnamon and sugar. He doesn't mind if this once, they take their time to answer.

 He whispers to you while waiting, "Your perfume smells really good." He thinks quietly to himself, 'Good enough to eat.'

You softly laugh, "Thank you Jooni."

You smile knowing you aren't wearing perfume, it has always been your scent. Joori's is vanilla and raspberries. Each Guardian Angel has a different scent. Very few have more than one like you and Joori.

The car pulls up and stops outside the restaurant's valet parking area. You hand the driver your Black Visa card. He smiles and enters the restaurant.

You see her, Loki's daughter, trying to blend in with the people walking down the sidewalk. She turns her head towards you and smiles. You slightly shake your head at her.

Namjoon looks out the window and then back at you, "What are you looking at? You look so serious, is something wrong?"

You look at Namjoon, "No just thought I saw someone I know." you look back out the window but she is gone. You have a feeling she isn't far.

You pretend to be going through your schedule book while you talk to her.

'Daughter of Loki, I know you are there, following him. I encourage you to back off.'

You hear laughter in your mind, 'No no this one is so much fun. He's sweet and kind of naïve. I'm having too much fun playing with him. When he thinks he broke something he blushes so cutely.'

'You need to stop what you are doing. You are causing him hurt. I know you never intentionally mean to hurt those you try to trick or play with.'

'Is he that easy to,'  you hear her laugh, 'Break?'

'Do you want to cause his death? I thought that was your sister Hel's domain.'

You hear her sigh, 'No, I do not want to hurt him. Just cause him mischief.'

'Your mischief is making him question his abilities, if he is a good leader, friend, or even a person worth knowing. You need to stop.'

You hear her sigh again. 'You know, Ara I would not truly intentionally hurt anyone, but it's not my fault if they, oh let's say . . . hurt themselves?'

'You have been spending too much time around your sister. Tell me why the letter dropped from the building if you meant him no harm?'

'Oh.' she laughs. 'That was for you.'

'For me!?'

'Yes, didn't you notice what letter it was?' she cheekily asks.

You think back, 'Yes it was the letter L, why?'

'You know what starts with L that causes me the most fun, all the mischief it causes in the hearts of men and women.' 

She whispers, 'and Guardian Angels.'

You soulfully sigh, 'Love.'

'BINGO! Winner, winner chicken dinner! You hit the jackpot on the head, or thumb or something like that, but whatever.' 

 Her voice fades as you hear, 'See you around buh bye.'