Father's best friend part two

Author's note:

Thank you so much for reading this collection of mine. I never thought that people would read it. You can leave comments and suggestions or ideas that you would like me to write about. 

Anyways, this part two follows the previous chapter.

Warning: It contains masturbation, voyeurism, praising kink, fingering, oral sex.

Sorry for the delay!

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's him. Of course it's him. He has changed clothes. He is now wearing  grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt. I scan him the same way i did when he arrived at my home.

He enters my room and closes the door in silence. The only sound that i can hear is my beating heart. He stays there though, near my door looking at me. I feel nervous. I can feel his eyes scanning me from head to toe despite me being covered by the sheets. With the way my body is positioned it would be impossible for him to decipher where my hands are. But despite of being shielded i can feel his stare and i feel naked. I feel he can see my soul and my deepest and darkest desires.

Why is he here? In my room, looking at me as if he has never eaten in his entire life and i'm his first meal?

I stay quiet. I don't have the courage to say anything. I feel like a deer trapped by a wolf, or more like a deadly tiger, ready to pounce.

He approaches my bed slowly, his eyes fixed on mine. He stops a mere feet away. He clears his throat and whisper:

" Tell me to leave. Tell me to never dare enter your room again. Forbid me from thinking about you. Please."

His whole demeanor changed by uttering these words. He's pleading me. Pleading for relief. But i can't give him that. I've been crushing over him for years. It's only fair for him to suffer the same as me. What can i do? What would make him suffer but soothe me?

I muster the courage to say "No. I can't tell you to leave. I don't have the courage to tell you to leave. I'm selfish. I've always been selfish about you. But you know that already, don't you? You would not be here if you did not know..."

"Know what?"

I don't say anything. I already said too much. Seeing i won't be talking anymore, he asks me:

"May i sit?"

I nod.

He sits on my bed. There's enough space for him to sit and for me to stay where i am. Though, the sheets move and he sees the silhouette of my arm over my breasts and other arm in between my legs. His eyes darkens.

"What were you doing before i knocked on your door?"

My breath hitches. I muster the courage to say:

"See for yourself"

He growls, not liking the rebellious answer i gave him. He lifts his hand and takes the sheet near my neck and so slowly lowers it revealing my clothed body. I see disappointment. He thought i was naked under the sheets. But this disappointment vanishes as quickly as it appeared, because he soon sees one of my hands on my breast and then the other one on my clothed pussy. The oversized t-shirt has ridden up to the point where my belly is showing. Therefore, he clearly sees my hand, and my panties. A quick thought passes through my head: can he see how wet i am from thinking of him? He surely can.

My answer is his darkened gaze over me. He seems satified by the view. In a hoarse voice he whispers:

"Continue"

What? He wants me to continue touching myself in FRONT of him? Utterly speechless and blushing madly i do as i'm told. My left hand squeezes my breast and my left hand continue it's circled movement on my clit. I try to keep eye contact but i can't. His gaze is too burning, too sharp on every movement and sound i make. So i close my eyes and lift my chin up losing myself in the sensations of my touch, wishing desperatly that my hands were his instead. His voice shakes me from my reverie and brings me back to the moment:

"Eyes open darling. I want you to look at me when you make yourself come."

My gaze clashes with his and every sensation is hightened. I want more. I want his touch, his hands on me, IN me. So in a pleading voice i whisper:

"Touch me"

"No"

I whimper.

Lost with the situation. Not understanding why he is here if he doesn't want to touch me, i decide to stop and tell him to leave, but before i do that, seeing the confusion in my eyes, he says in a softer and yet firmer voice:

"Come first and i'll touch you. I want to see how you look coming thinking of me without my touch."

His silent promise of future pleasure motivates me to continue my previous actions. With a renewed enthusiasm i plung one finger into my wet pussy while the other hand squeezes hard my nipple. I moan quietly, not wanting my parents to hear me and interrupt this amazing moment. I put a second finger. I pump in and out slowly savouring the pleasure i'm giving myself while Jason is watching me. I don't know how but i manage to keep the eye contact. His gaze is burning me. He is mapping my movements, memorizing them for later use. I hope.

"Put a third finger in"

Following his order, i insert a third finger and his response to his followed order surprises me but turns me blazingly hot:

"Good  girl"

I could have come just from these two words. His voice is intoxicating.

Not being satisfied by the thrusting of fingers, i change the tempo and i touch my clit. Just with a brush i feel the little hard bud. And i feel electrified. I know, if i keep this rhythm i will come in no time. As i lose myself in the pleasure, Jason pushes me over the edge saying:

"You don't know how many times i have dreamt of you doing exactly this. Touching yourself thinking of me, or touching yourself after reading those filthy books you love. I've come hundreds of times with you on my thoughts... So now, pretty girl, come for me."

With a final thrust in my gushing pussy and a final brush on my clit i fall down the edge of pleasure. In a breathy moan i utter his name...

"Jason..."