Office

This chapter contain sexual scenes.
Content warning: oral sex, degrading and praising kink. 

"No, just do your stuff, i'll see you at home"- that was his text from 2 hours ago. Since then i have no news of him. I know he has no meeting today and i know he should have finished an hour and a half ago. I don't know what to do. Should i call him? Or should i just go there and surprise him? Yeah, i'll do that. And if he's finished by the time i get there, then i'll just tell him that i went to buy some stuff for the house. So i get ready. I'm wearing a skirt, a cute shirt and a jacket on top. No panties. We have a rule that if we both go out i must not wear it, but this time i'm by myself and i feel way more exposed. And i know i'll be wet by the time i get to his company.

The way to his company is a ten minute walk. It's quite close.

By the time i get there, the anticipation has me completely soaked. I hope that it can't be seen through the skirt. As i pass the reception i say hi to the receptionist. He tells me that Jake is still in his office and i tell him to not warn him about my visit. So i continue my route towards his office. I take the elevator to the tenth floor. The irritating music makes me impatient. The lift stops a few times interrupting my daydreaming. At the final stop, i step out of the lift and make my way to his office. The blinds are pulled down and i can hear two voices. One is Jake's and the other is too low for me to decipher whether it's a woman or a man. As i approach his door, i push my ear to it and i stop breathing. For a second i can only hear my heart beating and then i hear a feminine laugh.

That's when i see red. I open the door and what i see shocks me: The woman is so close to him that her boobs could be considered to be in his face. At the sound of the door opening, he looks up and she straightens her body and pivot it towards me. I sent her a murderous look. My husband sees it and smirk, recognizing my jealous stare.

-What a pleasant surprise, my love.

-Well yes, i was passing by and i thought i would bring you desert before the restaurant.

-Ah, desert... Why yes. Please, Katarina, you can go, i'll finish this at home.

At his dismissal, his secretary shot me a look. She was angry that i interrupted their little moment.

The door of his office closes but i don't move. I regard him with calculating eyes. He does the same.

-Come here.

-No, i don't think you deserve the desert now.

-Oh? And what can i do to have it, hmm?

-Think a little my love. I'm sure you can use your brain for something other than work.

His gaze hardened. Hearing my jealous rage coming out.

He doesn't say anything. Good. That will teach him a lesson. He always gets jealous when men talk me. Let him get a taste of his own medicine.

Suddendly, his stare changes. An idea popped in his mind. I could almost see the whole scene playing in his mind. His lips twitched a bit wanting to smirk but he stopped himself before it appears. He stands up and round the desk. He regards me with intent and desire. Abruptly, he goes on his knees. My eyes widened. He crawls towards me. I can't believe it. I'm always the one crawling towards him in our games. But now? Now he's the one on his knees for me.

He approaches me, stopping inches from my feet. He's silent. Waiting for my order.

-Good boy...- What a strange thing to say to him. But the reaction is priceless. He harden his stare but says nothing.

- Kiss my feet.- He does it.

-Now start kissing your way up my leg. Slowly. Without hands.- He does it too. Slowly he starts with my feet, then my ankle, then my knees, and up and up. Until i stop him when he gets to the edge of my skirt.