Chapter - 7

Lan Wangji and Wei wuxian were in library. Lan Wangji was doing paper work and Wei wuxian was leisurely sitting, twirling chen qing in his fingers , and talking. Lan Wangji suddenly stopped his work. Wei Wuxian saw Lan Wangji absent minded. He called his name.

" Lan Zhan."

Lan Wangji didn't respond. Wei Wuxian was confused as it was rare for Lan Wangji to be in daze.

"Lan Zhan." Wei Wuxian again tried but no avail.

" LAN ZHAN !" This time Wei Wuxian shouted.

Lan Wangji glanced at Wei Wuxian and said, " Wei Ying"

" What happen to you , suddenly ? I called your name , you didn't give any response." Wei Wuxian asked.

" Nothing." Lan Wangji said .

Wei Wuxian was about to ask again but a disciple came to tell that Zewu Jun asked for them in main hall.

Wangji collected his paper and organised them and then glance at Wei Wuxian . Wei Wuxian nodded and then they left.

Lan Xichen, Jiang Cheng, Nie Huisang were sitting with Grandmaster lan Qiren and few elders in main hall with a very handsome young man. He was wearing a green robe , hairs tied with a green ribbon in ponytail. A Sword was in front of him on the table.

When Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji entered they bowed to everyone present their.

" Zhao gongzi , this is my brother courtesy name Lan Wangji, title Hanguang Jun and this is our guest, courtesy name, Wei Wuxian , title ,Yiling patriarch ." Lan Xichen introduced them to young man.

Lan Wangji and Wei wuxian bowed the other person who also stood up and bowed to give respect. When Lan Wangji stood straight and looked straight at the young man , the young man had a sense of astonishment and admire in his expression .

The young man said smiling brightly, " You have beautiful eyes, Lan er gongzi."

Everyone was stunned by the remark . No one ever dared to say something like this to cold jade .

Lan Wangji was staring at the young man . He was calm and expressionless as usual but he didn't avert his gaze from the man. Wei Wuxian saw this. He felt weird in his chest.

" What do you mean , Zhao gongzi ? ." Lan Xichen asked frowning.

" I mean what I say , chief cultivator. Lan er gongzi's eyes are beautiful and rare." The young man boldly repeated.

" Let me introduce myself. Birth name , Zhao Chun meaning spring , courtesy name , Zhao Yi Ran meaning joy and bright. " The young man said cheerfully and bowed .

Lan Wangji averted his gaze and walked to his seat. Wei Wuxian also took his seat beside Lan Wangji. He was staring at the young man intently.

Lan Xichen glanced at Lan Wangji who was also looking at him too . There eyes meet and Lan Xichen sighed internally and schooled his expression .

" Then Zhao gongzi , I would like you to tell us what you know ." Lan Xichen said . He wasn't in his gentle self anymore.

Wei Wuxian wondered whether Lan Xichen also got annoyed by this man just now.

" I already told everything to Nie gongzi." The young man said like a bratty kid.

" Then repeat it." Lan Wangji said.

Everyone was now more surprised . Lan Wangji never interrupt in these type of meetings till end . He only gave conclusions after listening everything and everyone if someone wouldn't piss him off in between.