🌹ᏴϴᎽΝᎬХͲᎠϴϴᎡ'Տ ᎫᎪᎬᎻᎽႮΝ🌹

Yn's POV

Currently, I find myself in a park, eagerly anticipating the arrival of Jaehyun. You see, I have a talent for creating delectable homemade treats, and Jaehyun has placed a generous order for my creations.

 You see, I have a talent for creating delectable homemade treats, and Jaehyun has placed a generous order for my creations

I patiently waited for him to gather everything. Just a few minutes later, a friendly-looking guy made his way over to me. I stood there, holding the bag, and greeted him.

"Hi, I'm Jaehyun," he said with enthusiasm.

"Nice to meet you, Jaehyun," I replied with a smile. I proceeded to pull out everything for him to inspect. His eyes lit up as he took in all the items. He turned to me, beaming with a wide smile.

"They look just like the pictures on your Instagram!!!" he exclaimed.

I couldn't help but giggle and nod in agreement. He then took out his phone and handed me way more than the agreed price.

"Wait... You gave me too much," I said, surprised.

He shook his head and insisted, "No, no, it's okay. You did an amazing job!!! Actually, I wanted to ask you something..."

I raised an eyebrow, curious to hear what he had to say.

"I would like you to come have dinner with me," he blurted out, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

I couldn't resist the hopeful look in his eyes, so I nodded in agreement. He had the biggest smile on his face as he took my hand.

I have to admit, he was just too adorable to say no to. I couldn't wait to get to know him even more... 

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

End Of POV 

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Would anyone want to see this turned into a full story???