🥹🅃🅇🅃'🅂 🄱🄴🄾🄼🄶🅈🅄🥹

Beomgyu's POV
Right now I'm on the way to get my wife yn from the hospital. You see she needs a small surgery done. I honestly didn't know about it. Actually, it wasn't planned at all. She had a doctor appointment and I had practice. The hospital called me 20 minutes ago saying that yn just got out of surgery. Which really concerned me. Honestly once I told  Taehyun, Hueningkai, Yeonjun, and Soobin. Yeonjun went to get yn's car as I started to the hospital. Once I got to the hospital I jumped out running into the building. I went to the front desk. The nurse sitting there gave me a smile.

Nurse - What can I do for you???

Me - What room is Yn Choi in...

She nodded and type on her computer.

Nurse - She's in room 257.

I nodded.

Me - Can I see her???

Nurse - Yes sir she can have visitors.

I nodded rushing to the elevator. Once on the 2nd floor, I started rushing to the room. Once I got there I see yn laying on the bed.

Me - Hi Mamas...

She smiled at me.

Yn - Hi my love... I'm sorry...

I shake my head rushing over. I kissed her head holding her hand.

Me - You couldn't help it, Mamas...

Yn - But I had to leave the car at the doctor's office... The one you got me...

I shake my head.

Me - That doesn't matter to me. I'm just glad that you are okay plus Jun hyung went to get it...

She nodded and I just held her hand. I'm just glad that the surgery went okay and she'll be okay now!!!

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩
End Of POV
✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

•*:。✩