Chapter 13 - Your Heart

🎶Play Song Above for the Vibes: Your Heart - J. Cole & Joyner Lucas🎶

It's time for dinner at my parent's house. After Ace and I got ready, we walked down to meet with Spencer, Sabrina and the baby in the lobby. Sabrina was pretty and defintely looked like a model.. I can see why Ace liked her..

Ace had on all black shoes, black pants, and a white tee.. I had a white button down with black jeans and the sandals Ace bought me for our photoshoot..

Spencer had on a grey t-shirt with blue jeans and blue chucks holding the baby in the car seat

Spencer had on a grey t-shirt with blue jeans and blue chucks holding the baby in the car seat.. Sabrina wore a grey t-shirt with blue jeans and blue sandals.. holding the diaper bag.. They looked cute together..

Me: *smiles* Hi, I'm Amirah.

Sabrina: *smiles* Hello, I'm Sabrina, nice to meet you..

Me: Nice to meet you too.. *smiles*

Ace: *daps up & hugs Spencer* Wassup, man.

Spencer: Wassup bruh. Y'all looking real good.

Ace: Y'all too..

Spencer: Preciate it man.. Baby girl is sleeping right now.. But her name is Ava Simone Lebeau.

Ace and I bent down to see the baby in the car seat. She looked like an angel, just sleeping so peacefully..

Me: Aww, she look like a beautiful baby doll. *smiles*

Ace: *smiles* Aww she's sleeping so peacefully. She's so goregeous.

Sabrina: *Smiles* Thanks you guys.

Spencer: *Smiles* This my pride and joy right here..

Ace: Man thats what's up.. Y'all ready to go eat?

Sabrina: Yes, I'm starving!

Spencer: Hell yes!

Me: Let's go!

We all got settled into the truck and strapped of for safety.. Before Ace pulled off, Sabrina said:

Sabrina: Hey Ace..

Ace: Yeah?

Sabrina: I know we never got a chance to talk or anything, and I know you don't owe me that either.. But, I just wanted to let you know that I truly am happy you found your one.. I'm grateful for what you are doing for my family and I, I- I'm sorry for what I did to you..