Chapter 12 - None of Your Concern

🎶Play Song Above for the Vibes: None of Your Concern - Jhene Aiko🎶

Back to Amirah's point of View..

Ace walked in on me, with a big smile on his face and said:

Ace: It went okay baby. We gonna work some things out and yeah.. um they gonna join us at your parents tonight too..

Me: Aww that's good baby. You okay with your ex coming too?

Ace: Yeah, I don't give a fuck about none of that shit anymore.. I got you now.. My fucking Baby.. *kisses*

Ace grabbed me and spun me around before putting me down.. He looked so much lighter.. Like all that weight and guilt just completely fell off of him..

Me: I'm happy for you baby! Look at you! You look a million times lighter all ready.

Ace: I feel lighter baby..*kisses*

Me: Mmm..*kisses* Good.

I reached down to his .... to give it a few strokes.. you get it. 

Ace: I love that shit, but baby.. I don't want to start nothing and Jade come through.. where she at anyway?

Me: She's headed up right now. I just wanted to give you a lil tease..*kisses*

Ace: Aight now.. All that teasing gonna have me pull this fucking dress up, fuck your brains out and have Jade sitting outside waiting.. Don't temp me..*bites lip and kisses*

Me: *gasp* Oooo! I like the way you talking to me! Where did all this come from!?

Ace: *kisses* It's some husband shit.. *kisses*

Me: Mmmm. keep it up.. *winks and kisses*

*DING DONG, DING DONG, DING DONG*

Me: *Rolls eyes* Damn.

Ace: Nah she can wait, give me 2 minutes..*kisses*

Me: She's a hot mess and pregnant baby, I'm not that mean.

Ace: *kisses* You right.. I'll be in my office okay?

Me: Okay baby *kisses*

Ace walked away to his office and I opened the front door to Jade standing there... She looks like she's ready to fucking pop..