[ 51 ] 오십일

༻❁༺

༻❁༺

𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙞𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙪

────── 〔✿〕──────

"...it don't have nothing to do with your new friend..."

────────────

YOU'RE AWOKEN FROM A
COLD HAND NUDGING YOUR ELBOW...your neck is tense from the awkward position you had slept in, you groan while stretching. todoroki sits up and stands beside the plush couch you had just been lounging on, "midoriya is here."

but you already know that, since you can see his green hair and freckled face a mile away. you push off the couch and meet him in the middle, throwing your arms around him.

you squeeze him, causing izuku to chuckle before he lets go to fix your flyaways, "of course, you'd nap after this."

"slept like a baby," you grin as you feel his digits sweep the hair back in place. you silently admire his face, noticing the newly acquired scratch on his cheek.

you point to it, then to yours, "look, we're matching. got mine from a spear."

izuku's green eyes widen comically as he leans back to look at your cheek, "ouch. mine wasn't nearly as bad, just nails."

your face is screwed up into confusion, "like fingernails?"

izuku nods, you mumble gross. he shakes his head endearingly, his green curls echoing the action, "you know how many have passed yet?"

you shake your head no, "todoroki and i were the first pair to arrive, and then i knocked out on the couch."

as if summoned, todoroki approaches the both of you, "looks like only eleven from our class have passed."

you mumble, "so nine more to go."

you nor todoroki don't fail to notice the worried look worn on izuku's freckled face, "and the announcementshim  said only eighteen spots left."