Impending Doom

A/n: This is gonna be brutal, so get ready. I don't own Invincible or Dragon Ball Z, now let's begin.
________________

Location: Fomalhaut System
Planet: Unavailable

The space craft shooting through the stars continued on as the Saiyan inside let out shallow breathes as Y/n forced himself to stay awake

His open wounds poured out a small but consistent amount of blood as Y/n placed pressure on his side where a large gash could be seen.

Y/n: (Viltrumite's, if one could do that to me a whole army following behind her.) *He thought while tightening his fist* If they're all that powerful then I don't think any Saiyan could stand a chance.

Planet Vegeta's view was shown on Y/n's window causing him to gain a hardened look as his pod came closer to the planet.

Y/n: (The legends must be true then, we'll have to face them once again, but with no Super Saiyan what chance do we even stand against an army that Inv-

Fire could be seen catching onto Y/n's pod as he began to enter planet Vegeta's atmosphere. Y/n proceeded to tiredly push a couple of buttons causing the pod to change its trajectory aiming past the densely populated city and towards a more open landscape.

Stone like homes were seen littering the area as Y/n's pod flew above them causing some of the local Saiyan's to look up in curiosity as it then came to a stop above a house.

It then landed down in front of before the hatch to it opened up letting Y/n quickly float out and into his house.

Once inside Y/n discarded his broken and shattered armor while slipping off his bloodied arm bands throwing them into a machine he passed that began to wash it.

He then made his way into the bathroom as Y/n then looked at the mirror only to see his now bloodied and bruised face making him touch one of the cuts on his head.

A stinging sensation took over making him retract it back and grow an irritated scowl.

Y/n: Really did a number on me, I need to recuperate first then I'll warn the king.