06.

SHE COULD FEEL HIM STARING

She definitely wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of looking back at him so she just kept staring out the window of the train loving how dark the sky was. "Teddy" Killian tried but she just kept ignoring him. It didn't help that he was seated beside her on the couch.

Both Nyx and Lucas were asleep cuddled against one another on the bed that was in the room. She envied her own twin brother. The fact that his chosen mate didn't have another person in his heart. She got up, sliding the door to their room open and stepped out of the room closing the door behind her.

It had been two days already and she still couldn't get the imagine of Killian kissing his ex-girlfriend. She gripped the front of her shirt, feeling her chest tighten. She blinked back the tears, she knew that they would never see each other ever again but she was still jealous that he couldn't seem to let her go.

She let out a small sigh and proceeded to walk down the empty long hallway. She stopped in front of the bathroom about to open the door but a hand grabbed her arm making her aware of who it was just by the little shocks of electricity that ran throughout her whole body.

His hand slowly slide to her wrist, gently pulling her away from the door and dragging her into one of the rooms. She wanted to pull away but her wolf was too content with the touch of her mate.

He slide open the door to a empty room gently pushing her inside. She crossed her arms over her chest turning her head to look away from him. "Can you please look at me" his pleading voice almost made her break but she didn't. She kept looking away from him making him sit down on the couch.

"Okay, let's have at it" his voice held a tint of a British accent and she knew he was getting fed up with how she was acting. "Teddy you and I aren't together" her eyes widen at those words, the painful truth was like a stab to her heart. "So please stop acting like a jealous girlfriend" she bite onto her lower lip so hard it drew blood.

She turned to look at him. "Fine, I will" she hissed out turning around and walking out of the room leaving him behind. She felt weak. She hated the feeling of it. Before she could walk back to their room someone shoved her against the wall, she felt once again the tingly sensation which meant it was killian.

"Let me go!" She hissed out glaring at him. "If you want me to stop acting like your damn girlfriend then stop touching me!" She pushed him away tears streaming down her face. He looked at her stunned but let her go.

"I hate you" the words were like a slap to his face. She wiped away the tears with the back of her hand before pushing past him. She hurried to the room opening the door and entering the room. Both Lucas and killian were still fast asleep.