01.

* * *

* * *

"DON'T YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW MY LIPS FEEL LIKE"

The words coming out of sixteen-year-old Teddy dark's lips were like words of seduction. Killian light's throat suddenly felt dry. He opened and closed his mouth trying to talk but nothing came out.

His golden colored eyes looked into her glazed over lavender eyes. He had to remind himself that she was drunk. Not only was she drunk, Killian and Teddy were friends.

"Mm mister Killian light I love you" her perfect manicured delicate hands roamed his clothed chest. "Teddy stop it!" His voice trembled as he tried to pry his hands off, but they were like glue.

She smelled of alcohol and vanilla making his head spin. Her hand slowly traveled down but before it could get to his happy place his hand was around her wrist faster than both of them could blink.

The way her big beautiful eyes looked up at him had him intake a sharp breath. It didn't help that she was just in a white buttoned up collar long sleeve shirt and on his bed kneeling in front of him.

Any guy would be lucky to have teddy in their bed, but Killian was just getting over a bad break up and all he could think about was his cheating ex-girlfriend.

But as he looked down at the blonde-haired beauty he suddenly forgot about his ex-girlfriend. He slowly leaned down, his lips gently pressing against hers. She tasted bittersweet making him aware of the kind of alcohol she loved.

The moment she moaned against his lips, he snapped out of his haze. He swallowed making his Adam's apple bob up and down. "Go to sleep" he softly said gently pushing her onto her back and throwing his sheets over her.

He couldn't change her out of her clothes, or he would look like a complete perv and he knew if Teddy found out she would skin him alive.