"Go talk to her" Charles laughed pushing him forward making the soon to be king of the werewolves turn to give his friend a glare. His cheeks flushed bright red, something that he thought would never happen to him.

He slowly approached her, not even knowing what to say. His throat was suddenly dry and he dashed towards the bar taking a seat on the barstool and looking at the bartender as the man was mixing drinks, making drinks and serving the drinks.

"What would you like to drink?" The bartender asked coming to stand in front of him. He ran his hand through his hair. "Give me a screwdriver" he softly said making the bartender nod his head. "Got'cha" he said walking away. He turned around and he almost choked on his spit.

She was coming his way, alone. He turned around fast not wanting to get caught looking at her. "Your drink" the bartender slide his drink over to him. He grabbed the glass of cup rising it to his mouth and downing the drink in one go.

He was aware that she had taken a seat next to him. Her scent was driving his wolf insane. "So your my mate" her voice was shy-like making Apollo awe at how adorable she was when she was shy.

Her cheeks flushed a bright pink. A smile fell onto his lips as he stared at her, he took a good look at her. Her long dark blonde hair fell past her shoulders, her bright blue eyes were sparkling like the ocean and slim. Her high cheekbones glittered under the light. All he wanted to do is run his hand all over her fair skin.

She looked to be about eighteen years old. He had never seen her before up in person but that was because her father which was Alpha Francis from the blue crescent moon was overprotective of her. He had seen her in pictures over the internet. She was the daughter of multi-billionaire Francis Dark and one of the best lawyers in the city Amelia Dark.

He felt her hand on his arm, the mere touch had his body feeling tingly. "I'm Mia. You must be prince Apollo" her voice didn't sound shy anymore. Apollo gave her a heartwarming smile making Her feel like her stomach had a thousand butterflies fluttering around. His smile was so breathtaking just like he was.

His lavender colored eyes never looked away from her blue ones making her let out a small laugh. The small action caused him to take her hand pulling her up and leading her out the ballroom and into the long empty hallway.

A giggle erupts from her as he gently presses her back against the wall and once again pressed his lips against hers in a passionate manner. His lips traveled to her neck making a soft moan slip past her lips. "Let's go somewhere more private" she suggested breathless to which he agreed. They walked up the grand stairs not once breaking apart from their make out session.

It wasn't his bedroom that they were about to go in but a guest bedroom. Apollo knew once they saw he was missing they would try to go find him in his bedroom. The ball they held was in a mansion they used for vacations not exactly the palace.

Opening the door they walked in, closing the door behind them. They only separated for a second to shed their clothes. The only light was that of the moonlight that shinned through the window making everything glow bright. He pressed her against the wall, his hands exploring every single part of her perfect body.

His mind was only focused on her. He didn't care about anything other than her. He didn't care about his parents childish hate for Her. They wanted a girl that was full of herself and that was snobbish but Mia was different. Very different.