Chapter Thirteen: Possessive

Start from the beginning

"I'm tired, why else?" Sukuna argued with a shrug.

"So why not sleep on the floor?!" you asked him. He groans as he steals one of your pillows. The audacity of this man to steal one of your pillows! "Don't you like sleeping on hard surfaces?" Sukuna remarks as he gets comfortable. "You sleep on the floor if my presence disturbs you so." It's clear he's not going to get up from his spot.

. "Alright, alright but stay on your side of the bed," you tell him.

Instead, Sukuna rolled over and swung an arm over you. "Like this?" Sukuna whispered with a smirk. You feel your heart skip a beat. What kind of game is he playing? "N-No not like this!" You said, annoyed. You try to ignore the burning feeling on your face. "Come on get off you're heavy!" That didn't deter him. Instead, he just lay on you more, smushing you into the bed. "Hey get off!" You exclaimed, as his chest was laying against your back. "I'm gonna get crushed to death!"

"I'm not that heavy, besides, I'm comfortable," Sukuna hummed as he nuzzled his face into your hair. Practically using you as a bed and pillow. Sukuna smirked as he listened to your muffled complaints as your face was squished into the mattress. He then rolls off of you and rests two of his hands behind his head, his other two hands grabbing the blanket and pulling it over him.

"Why did you play the music so loud anyways?" you asked him, glancing at him over your shoulder. Sukuna closes his eyes as he gets comfortable and ready for sleep. If you're going to plan to kill him, he hopes you're not going to use some lame method like suffocating him with a pillow. "Call it a temporary payback for playing your annoying music," he hums, feeling sleep calling for him. You let out a small mumble, clearly growing tired.

Sukuna didn't bother asking what you said, he felt his eyelids grow heavy. When was the last time he slept? It's odd because he doesn't need to sleep, he likes to but he's so busy staying awake making sure you're alive, he rarely sleeps now.

No, he needs to stay awake, this is not a safe place. He slowly sits up, slouching forward as he tries to stay awake. What was wrong with him? He's not that desperate for sleep. 'No, I need to stay awake and make sure that cursed human doesn't get anywhere near Y/N,' Sukuna thought as he glanced at your sleeping form. As long as he was around, Nanami would not show up. Coward only appears when you're alone to talk to you. It's clear the man was preying on your vulnerabilities, fulfilling your role to make sure Sukuna gets his due.

But how long can he keep this up? Perhaps Sukuna should get it over with and give you a "chance" to try to kill him. Of course, Sukuna will not roll over and let you kill him, but it should give you a sense of fulfillment that you tried everything you could to stop Sukuna once and for all. Maybe then you won't try to kill him after that.

"Ha, wishful thinking," Sukuna mutters, chuckling under his breath as he closes his eyes. Sukuna leans into his hands as he continuously pinches his leg, with his claws, to stay awake. His claws embed into his skin, droplets of blood running down his leg. The stinging, delightful pain keeps him awake. Should he falter or grow tired, he digs his claws further into his skin.

"....brother."

-