What if brozone never broke up

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Of course I'm stressed!" John Dory said, exasperated. "It's the first show of the tour. We have to hit the Perfect Family Harmony. We promised the fans!"

Floyd patted the air with both hands. "Calm down," he whispered. "You're making Baby Branch nervous."

Baby Branch was the youngest brother in BroZone, who would grow up to be the Troll known simply as Branch.

Back then, he was known to the fans as Baby Branch, aka the Baby.

John Dory looked over at Baby Branch, who was anxiously fiddling with the pink glasses he'd been given to wear onstage.

"He's not allowed to be nervous," John Dory said sternly. "He's gotta be perfect!"

Floyd shook his head. "Cut him some slack, John Dory. It's his first live show." He went over to his youngest brother and bent down. "Hey, Baby Branch. How you feelin'?"

Baby Branch clutched his stomach. "Like I'm gonna barf and pass out."

"You got the preshow jitters," Floyd said, patting him reassuringly. "It's totally normal. Everyone gets them. Know what I do when I get them?"

"Barf and pass out?" Baby Branch guessed.

Floyd chuckled. "I remember that I'm with my brothers, and that when we come together, there's nothing we can't do."

Clapping his hands, John Dory called his brothers to gather around. As the oldest, he'd long since taken the role of leader.

"All right, boys," he lectured. "Just remember: no matter what you do, follow my lead."

From out in the arena, they could hear the restless audience chanting, "PER-FECT! FA-MI-LY! HAR-MO-NY! PER-FECT! FA-MI-LY! HAR-MO-NY!!*

Clay gulped. "It's just so much pressure!"

The stage manager poked his head into the dressing room.

"Ten seconds!"

"If we can't hit the Perfect Family Harmony, we aren't perfect," John Dory insisted. "And if we aren't perfect, we're NOTHING! Being nothing is definitely not an option. So just follow my lead." He stuck his hand out, palm down. "Let's do this!"

Each of his brothers piled their hands on top of his. Together, John Dory, Spruce, Clay, Floyd, and Baby Branch shouted, "IT'S BRO TIME!"

A smooth-voiced announcer spoke through the arena's loudspeakers.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Here they are!" Throngs of fans cheered, clapped, and stomped their feet.

"The Heartthrob!" the announcer said, introducing Spruce.

Spruce walked onstage blowing kisses. Pop Trolls fans squealed with delight. Spruce was so dreamy!

"The Fun Boy!" said the announcer, and clay popped out through the curtains doing his dance moves.

The audience laughed and applauded. They thought he was hilarious no matter what he did.

"The Sensitive One!" Floyd entered slowly with both hands pressed against his heart.

The Trolls closest to the stage sighed, wishing they could take care of him and protect him from all the harsh things in the world.

"The Leader!" said the announcer. John Dory strode onstage, full of confidence and determination.

The audience cheered, ready to follow him wherever he wanted to take them.

"And making his first live appearance, the Baby!" Glitter burst over the stage, revealing Branch suspended on a wire.