"I thought the Nazi would be ... the Nazi." Mommy says when a blonde woman stands next to me.

"Maybe it's professional jealously. Maybe she's brilliant and they call her the Nazi because they're jealous. Maybe she's nice." The blonde says.

"Let me guess. You're the model." Cristina says when we arrived where Dr. Miranda Bailey was.

"Hi. I'm Isobel Stevens but everyone calls me Izzie." Izzie greeted Dr. Bailey who just stared at her.

"I have five rules. Memorize them. Rule number 1. Don't bother sucking up. I already hate you, that's not going to change. Trauma protocol. Phone lists. Pagers. Nurses will page you." Dr. Bailey says before we grab our things and follow her.

"You answer every page at a run. A run! That's rule number 2. Your first shift starts now and lasts forty-eight hours. Your interns, grunts, nobodies, bottom of the surgical food chain. You run labs, write orders, work every second night until you drop and don't complain." Dr. Bailey says before leading us to a room with many beds.

"On call rooms. Attendings hog them. Sleep when you can, where you can. Which brings me to rule number 3. If I'm sleeping, don't wake me unless your patient is actually dying. Rule number 4. The dying patient better not be dead when I get there. Not only will you have killed someone, you would have woke me for no good reason. We clear?" Dr. Bailey says and Mommy raised her hand.

"You said five rules. That was only ... four." Mommy says when Dr. Bailey's pager goes off.

"Rule number five. When I move, you move." Dr. Bailey says before we run down the hallway and to the elevator that brings us to the roof. Dr. Bailey rushed ahead while the rest of us are wheeling a gurney towards the landing helicopter.

"What do we got?" Dr. Bailey asks the EMT.

"Katie Bryce. Fifteen year old female. New onset seizures. Intermittent for the past week. IV lost in route and started grand mall seizing as we descended." The EMT says before we bring Katie inside and into a hospital room. Nurses and other doctors were there to help us as well.

"Alright get her on her side. Clarissa, 10mg diazepam." Dr. Bailey tells me and I injected the diazepam into Kate, who stops seizing when Dr. Preston Burke entered the room.

"Oh I hear we got a wet fish on dry land." Dr. Burke says while I look over at Katie to make sure that she's okay.

"Absolutely Dr. Burke." Dr. Bailey says.

"Dr. Bailey. That's shotgun." Dr. Burke tells her.

"That means every test in the book. CT, CBC, CHEM-7, TOX Screen. Cristina you're on labs. George patient work ups. Meredith, get Katie for a CT. She's your responsibility now." Dr. Bailey says.

"Wait, what about me?" Izzie asks her.

"You? Honey you get to do rectal exams. Oh and Clarissa, you're on sutures. If you go to the main floor, one of the nurses Debbie Hayes will explain exactly what to do." Dr. Bailey says before leaving and Izzie glares at me.

"I'll bring you to the main floor." Dr. Burke tells me and the two of us walked away.

*****************************

Meredith Grey's POV

"Hey little one, how was your morning?" I ask Clarissa as she walks over to me with her lunch tray in her hands.

"Okay. I sutured a little boy's forehead because he fell off his bike. Apparently his big sister was teasing him about riding with training wheels. How is Katie?" Clarissa asks me while I wrap my arm around her shoulder.