Chapter 32: The Stone army

Start from the beginning

Curator: Oh, thank heavens you're here!

Wu: We heard there was an emergency.

Curator: Yes, come, come. Quickly, this way. 

Anna: What's going on?

Curator: The Stone Warrior exhibit opens to the public tonight, and this couldn't have come at a worse time.

Kai: Uh, what couldn't have come at a worse time?

Curator: Ninjago City appreciates your help in destroying the Great Devourer some time back, but it appears its toxic venom has seeped into the city sewer system and has had the most unusual after-effect.

Ninja: (Simultaneously) Aargh!

Kai: (Simultaneously) Ugh. It stinks!

(The Curator opens the doors to the gift shop revealing the transformed merchandise)

Curator: The toxicity in the venom somehow brought our merchandise to life! They're so unruly. I just don't know who else to call!

Zane: (Gets hit by one of the figurines) Ah!

Jay: We've got this covered. I think we can handle a few toys.

Curator: And please, could you contain the fighting to the gift shop? The doors to the new exhibit will be opening soon. Thank you. (He closes the doors and let the ninja do their job.)

(Anna leans on the closed door while the ninja are getting overpowered by the transformed merchandise.)

Lloyd: Whoa! Stupid little guy.

Kai: Alright. Playtime's over. Ninja, go! (He uses Spinjitzu.)

Jay, Cole, and Zane: Ninja, go! (They do the same thing, only to destroy the entire gift shop.)

Zane: Uh, oops.

Anna: So much for containing the gift shop.

Cole: Who's gonna explain this to the Curator? (Everyone points at Kai.)

Kai: Why me?

Jay: Because it was your idea

Figurine: Hahaha! Whoo! Hahaha! (It escapes the room. Wu chases after it.)

Wu: Come here, you little... (He stomps on it.) Ah. Huh? (He sees Misako come out of the other room.) Misako?

Misako: Wu.

Wu: I, uh...

Misako: It's been a long time.

Jay: (Clears his throat; the ninja approaches them.) So, uh, you gonna introduce us?

Wu: (Clears his throat) Uh, yes. This is Misako, Lloyd's mother.

(Everyone gasps.)

Lloyd: My...my mother?

Misako: Ah. Lloyd? My little boy. You're so much bigger than I remember.

Lloyd: Yeah, well, it's been a long time.

Misako: I didn't want us to meet like this. I have a reason why I've been away.

Lloyd: Well, I don't wanna hear it. (He walks away.)

Misako: Lloyd, wait. Please!

(Lloyd closes the door behind him. And Misako wanted to go after him, but Anna stopped her.)