taste sweet (pt 2)

13
(disclaimer! cursing and sorta mature scene)

pt 2!! 😉

seungmin walked to the end of the hallway, seeing minho sitting on the bed. the elder had a smirk on his face.
"puppy!~~ why are you angry?" minho asked as the younger walked into the room. "huh?— i'm not angry. and don't call me that!" seungmin huffed, staring at the ground.

"you're not angry? really? why are you all pouty when jisung clings on to me? are you perhaps, jealous?" minho asked with another smirk as he stood.

seungmin's eyes widened. he could feel his cheeks heating up. "w-why would i be jealous about him?"

minho chuckled.

and all that was going through seungmin's mind was "crap, i stuttered, i stuttered, i stuttered, ahh!"

"i mean, weren't you the one who muttered 'what is wrong with him'?, probably referring to jisung?" minho tilted his head, coming closer to the now red seungmin.

"y-you heard me? — i mean- i-" seungmin froze, panicking in place.
"no! t-that's not what i meant!"
the loud chatter and blasting of the tv all got blocked out of seungmin's hearing as now all he could hear was minho's breathing.

why?

next thing he knew minho had his arms and hands around the younger's waist. he kept smirking as he slowly backed seungmin up into the wall, receiving a small gasp.

"do you think i like jisung like that? be honest with me." minho whispered, inches away from seungmin's face.

seungmin swallowed nervously. the way minho was staring at him, the position they were in.. he couldn't handle it. he could just die here with the feeling of them together.

"y-yes?.. no?.. i-i don't know.." seungmin whispered, eyes widening again as minho cupped his cheek.

. . .

. . .

. . .

"can i kiss you?"

. . .

. . .

seungmin just stared at him before nodding.

minho placed his lips on the younger's, softly brushing his soft cheek.

they kissed. on the lips. they. kissed.

minho gently let go, yet pulling seungmin closer. seungmin gazed into his eyes before leaning in for another kiss. the younger wrapped his arms around minho's neck, moving his lips with minho's.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"you taste so sweet, kiss me more, my love~" minho whispered against the younger's lips, before going back in and deepening the kiss.

ah, ah..

their tongues danced together, a soft groan coming out of minho's mouth.

ah, ah..

"m-minho.." seungmin gently pulled away, a soft yet desperate look in his eyes. he was breathing heavily, trying to catch his breath.

"aha.. yes, pup?" minho was also trying to catch his breath. he cuddled with seungmin, his arms still wrapped around him.

"i-i— .." seungmin glanced around before giving him (minho) a quick peck on the lips. a soft smile creeped up on his face.

minho laughed, smirking. "is that how you wanna play?~" minho let go from seungmin's waist, leaving seungmin a bit confused. until all the sudden, minho was carrying seungmin. . bridal style. seungmin gasped, eyes widened.

(REFERENCE)

"l-let me down!" seungmin huffed, looking away from minho

"l-let me down!" seungmin huffed, looking away from minho. "stop being so grumpy," minho chuckled, gently grabbing the younger's chin to face him. minho leaned in for a gentle kiss, the both of them melting into it.

. . .

. . .

"agh..."

minho suddenly trailed down seungmin's chin, placing soft pecks until he reached his neck. 

"fuck, seungmin.. you're so addictive.." minho whispered, moving the younger's head slightly for more access.

"a-ah, m-minhoo.." seungmin mumbled, red blush rising to his cheeks.

. . .

. . .

the door knob suddenly turned. they didn't notice.

"seungmin-hyung? minho-hyung? where are y-" jeongin turned his head, jaw dropping, eyes widening.

the two turned, realizing they've been caught. minho instantly put seungmin down, clearing his throat.

"ahem.."

seungmin stood there in embarrassment, staring at his shoes with a red blush across his cheeks. "j-jeongin! heh..."

jeongin was just like "😨". he stared at them in complete shock.

"what. the. fuck."

=====

another cliffhanger aaaa
hoped u enjoyed😉

sorry for any grammar mistakes!