1

"We're getting a new manager." Coach Nekomata announced at the end of their practice, Yamamoto lit up like a Christmas tree, he was definitely gonna tell Tanaka and Nishinoya.

"You'll meet her at your next training camp, because she's busy today."

They packed up their things and left to go hang out, because it's weekend.
Yaku's phone buzzed, "Oh,"

He took it out and replied to a text real quick. "I can't, sorry guys." Kuroo leaned over to him and looked at the contact 'Foodie💕'. "Oya? Is that your girlfriend, Yakkun?"

He smirked his iconic smirk, "Yes actually, unlike you I can keep a relationship."

"IT WAS ONE TIME."

"One time too many."

Kenma groaned at the bickering of the two, but eventually they stopped and parted ways.

Ding

~

Foodie💕

4:30 pm:
HI HI!
Are you still up for tomorrow's day out?

4:30 pm:
You know it.
I won't miss it for the world.

4:31 pm:
There's this new Cafe I wanna check out. ✨✨
So let's go there!

4:32 pm:
Sure, we split the bill?

4:32 pm:
Always, love you!🥰

4:33 pm:
Love you too.🤍

~

Yaku smiled at your enthusiasm while on his way to your house. 'Should I get her some Sakura mochi on the way?'

'Nah maybe on the way to the camp maybe.' He made his way to your front door and knocked on it.

You opened the door and gave him a big hug. "Mori! Hi!" He hugged you back and you both went inside.

He greeted your parents and got swarmed by your siblings. "Yaku are you staying over tonight?"

He nodded, "Yes auntie."
She winked at him and he blushed slightly. You two made your way to your room and sat on the bed.

"You didn't come today?" You rubbed the back of your neck and let out a small laugh.

"Had to talk to my captain, before I could, sorry." He shook his head.

"Should I lay you the spare mattress or no?"

He looked at you, "Doesn't matter, you'll end sleeping next to me anyway."

Ding

Cats but not flurries GC

6 people are online

5:45pm:
Bed head
Who changed the name again??

5:45pm:
Moto moto
Wasn't me

5:46pm:
Russian tree
NOPE!

5:46pm:
Yo-kai
Doesn't matter, Yaku
Coach asked you to add our manager her since you have her number.

5:48pm:
Oni-senpai
👌

Oni-senpai added Y/N to the chat.

Bed head has changed Y/N to Manager.

5:52pm:
Manager
Huh?
Oh! HI✨

5:53pm:
Moto moto
GODDESS MANAGER HELLO!! 💖💝

5:53pm:
Manager
Can't wait to meet you at the training camp!

Manager is offline
Oni-senpai is offline

Your mom called you from downstairs because it was time to eat. You got up and Yaku was helping your mom set the table you, sat down as they finished.

Your dad brought in the food and everyone sat down at the table. She made your favourite food, "So, Yaku how's volleyball going so far?"

"All's good, we have a training camp in two days," He took a drink. "So there's that."

Dinner went as well as it can, when a person's significant other is staying over. After you cleaned up, you and Yaku sat on the couch and watched movies.

"We're watching mean girls."

"No, not again."

Currently fighting over the remote and cuddling. "Then we're watching Heather's!"

"NO!"

Your sisters were watching from around the corner, giggling and whispering to each other.

"Are you gonna kiss?"

"Ya! Are you gonna kiss before we go to bed?"

You both blushed, you waved your hands around stuttering. "Go to sleep you two!"

"And don't be grumpy tomorrow from not getting sleep."

They both grumbled and made side comments while retreating back to their room.

"Shrek it is."

______________________________________

Balls man idk fluff