Red Riding Hood Guild Files #7: Reptile

Start from the beginning

His outfit is comprised of a black robe with a green sash and loincloth, a large, pointed black hood with a green face mask, armor on his legs and arms and seemingly humanlike skin. He also has four variants of his unmasked face, showing his reptilian nose, unhinging jaw with sharp fangs and long tongue, with one design covering his face with cloth wraps.

 He also has four variants of his unmasked face, showing his reptilian nose, unhinging jaw with sharp fangs and long tongue, with one design covering his face with cloth wraps

He is able to transform into a more reptillian form, looking like a large lizard with claws, sharp teeth, and a long tail.

Hia dragon is mostly comprised of dark green skin, a yellow underbelly, orange eyes, white sharp teeth, a green tail with a hammer end, yellow spikes, and yellow wings

Bio: Syzoth and his little sister Argoth were just hatchlings when a squad of Atlesian Star Sentinels came and murdered their parental dragons, as they then fled for their lives, eventually finding shelter in a village, where they were taken in by a nice woman named Madame Bo, and allowed them to disguise as humans. After an attempted raid by a league of assassins known as The Lin Kuei, the pair were met by Ruby Rose and Raiden Ei, who were on a date at the time, who aided them in the defense of Madame Bo's shop, offering them a place amongst the Red Riding Guild. Accepting this offer, the two were welcomed with open arms by the people, as they both accepted their new home, but also intend to get revenge on The Legion and Celestia for taking everything from the Dragons, who were the original people of Remnant.

Personality: Initially, Khamel is shown to be a laid-back, cool, chill, and nice guy, who has a good time with his friends and family. He is noted by his fellow members to be the "life of the party" during celebrations, displaying a love for rock music, alcohol, and drugs. When he sheds this to his enemies, Reptile is a giggling, power hungry, and single-minded predator who kills and torments anything that crosses his path, and is seemingly devoid of any desires beyond gaining more power and spreading death and carnage. It is clear from his insane expressions, methods of killing, and giggling that he revels in his atrocities. While confronting and hunting his enemies and engaging in wars, he prefers to drag out his hunting sessions by scaring them, rather than immediately going for the kill, teasing his victims to prolong their suffering. He chooses to kill his prey in vicious and brutal ways, such as tearing out their throats, dismembering them and allowing them to slowly bleed out, slowly crushing their heads under his foot while relishing the sound of their skulls cracking, and burning them alive using his atomic breath. He kills not out of predation, but because of the sensation of power and control he garners from it.