14.

As the months passed, Alexa found solace in her studies and the support of her friends. She threw herself into her work, determined to create a future for herself that didn't rely on anyone else. Roberto, Matt, and Nick became her pillars of strength, offering unwavering support and reminding her of her worth.

Meanwhile, Chris continued to spend time with Charlotte, seeking her advice and guidance. He confided in her about his regrets and the pain he felt from losing Alexa. Charlotte listened attentively, offering a sympathetic ear and words of encouragement. However, deep down, she couldn't help but hope that Chris would see her as more than just a friend.

As time went on, Alexa began to heal. She realized that her worth wasn't defined by her relationship with Chris, and that she deserved someone who would always be there for her. She started to see Roberto in a new light, appreciating his kindness, loyalty, and unwavering support. Their friendship blossomed into something more, and Alexa found herself falling for him.

One day, as Alexa and Roberto were enjoying a quiet evening together, Chris reached out to her. He had been reflecting on his actions and the pain he had caused, and he wanted to apologize once again. He asked if they could meet, hoping for a chance to make amends.

Alexa hesitated, unsure if she was ready to face Chris again. But after some thought, she decided to meet him, not out of a desire to rekindle their relationship, but to find closure and move forward.

They met at a local café, their conversation filled with a mix of tension and vulnerability. Chris poured his heart out, expressing his deep regret and acknowledging the pain he had caused Alexa. He admitted that he had made a mistake in confiding in Charlotte and not being open with Alexa.

Alexa listened, her heart heavy with conflicting emotions. She appreciated Chris's honesty, but she couldn't ignore the fact that he had hurt her deeply. She knew that forgiveness was a process, and she wasn't sure if she was ready to fully forgive him.

After their meeting, Alexa took some time to reflect on her feelings. She realized that while she still cared for Chris, her trust in him had been shattered. She couldn't ignore the fact that he had turned to someone else during their difficult times, instead of working on their relationship together.

With a heavy heart, Alexa made the difficult decision to let go of her relationship with Chris. She knew that it was the best choice for her own well-being and happiness.
Chris was heartbroken,he couldn't face her anymore.
Alexa still hung out at their place everyday,it was hard at first but now it's back as usually,except the friendship she had with Chris is now gone,they still talked at times,not as they did before.
Chris talked with her with plain words,he spoke with hurt in his voice,he knew he had made a mistake but oh well.