6.

Friday
The funeral.

I woke up and got ready,I wore a black dress with long sleeves. I didn't put any makeup on,cause I knew I'll cry it all off and look awful.
When we were driving to the graveyard,I was wondering why haven't Chris texted or called? It's never like this.
Nick had texted me but I didn't see it until now.

NICK❤️

Hey Alexa,I know this isn't the perfect time to tell you this,you're already hurting a lot but you need to know. Chris and Matt were driving yesterday to McDonald's ,as they were driving a car came out of right side and hit the car. Matt got bruises but Chris is in a coma,I'm at the hospital right now,I just wanted to let you know so you don't think he's ignoring you or anything. His phone shattered but I've recovered all texts and photos. He'll be alright.

No no no no. I'm going home tomorrow . I need to be there for him as he was for me.

Do what's best. Love you❤️

Love you too nick❤️

....
The funeral went well,I cried a lot but mostly because I thought of Chris. I didn't want to stand like this at his funeral. I got home and packed my stuff back in the suitcase.
I had to leave at 10 so I just went to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up and got dressed. I wore basic gray sweats and Chris's white shirt.
He had left it at my house when he was staying over,I always wear it when I feel sad,it makes me think of him and it feels better,a lot better.
I posted on instagram again

Alexaandersen: BOS here I come

Comments
Nicolassturniolo:gorgeous girl
Kiara03:my favourite person 😍
.....
I got on the plane and listened to some music,then that song came on.
"It's us" Chris played this song whenever we layed in daisies and talked.
Yes it's us,it has always been us. There's never nobody else.
When I landed I went straight from the airport to the hospital.
Nick was already there,I ran up to him and flew in his arms.

"Is he alright?" I asked.
"He's still in a coma but you can go in" nick replied.

I walked in and my heart shattered. There he was,laying in the hospital bed. His body was full of scars and bruises. I sat down,took his arm and cried. I've never felt so heartbroken,I loved him so much I couldn't lose him.

FEW MONTHS LATER

three months have passed,Chris still hadn't woken up,I cried every day,Nick and Matt were checking up on me every single day. I stayed at their house for a whole week and slept in Chris's room most of the time. I dressed in his clothes and slept in his bed,I cried so much I couldnt even look at myself in the mirror,I looked horrible.
Matt ran into Chris's room and yelled out of joy.
"HE WOKE UP!!!!"
"OMG REALLY?" I jumped up and ran out.
We hopped in the car and drove to the hospital,they all went in and I waited till it was my turn. When I walked in,he looked confused. I sat down while crying my happy tears. "Hey Chris " I said
"Who are you and why are you here?" He said
He doesn't remember me. He doesn't remember the love of his life. How can he remember everyone else except me? What?
"Oh sorry" I said and walked out.
Matt noticed the sad and disappointed look on my face.
"What's up?" He asked.
"He doesn't remember me Matt,he doesn't fucking remember me" I cried while hugging him.
"Well I guess that's a new start,he has forgot all those arguments and you will live happily " Matt said with a smile
"I dont know I'll give him time" I said and walked out.

How can he remember everyone else except me?
I went home,locked myself in my room and cried.
I fucking hated it here,all I had in my room was Chris's clothes,Chris's pictures and a voicemail I listened to when he was in a coma
"Heeeyyyy alexaaaa,I love youuu so muchhh,don't let anyone make you think otherwise,anyways,do you want anything from the store?"
The voicemail was so sweet and I couldnt stop thinking about him.