1.

Chris and Alexa had been friends since they were little, always sharing laughter and adventures together. As they grew older, their bond only grew stronger.

One sunny afternoon, Chris approached Alexa with an unusual proposition. "Hey, Alexa," he said with a mischievous smile, "what if we pretend to date each other? There's a girl who's been following me for quite awhile,she is literally obsessed with me and I just want her to think I have a girlfriend so she leaves me alone "

Alexa was taken aback by Chris's suggestion. She had always seen him as a friend, but the idea intrigued her. "Can't you just tell her off?" she asked, her curiosity piqued.

Chris didn't want to hurt any girls feelings.

After some contemplation, Alexa agreed to Chris's plan. They decided to keep their pretend relationship a secret, only revealing the truth to Matt and Nick. As days turned into weeks, Chris and Alexa found themselves enjoying each other's company more than they had anticipated.

Their pretend dates turned into real outings, filled with laughter, deep conversations, and shared interests. They discovered new sides of each other they hadn't seen before. Chris admired Alexa's intelligence and her ability to make him laugh, while Alexa appreciated Chris's kindness and his unwavering support.

One evening, as they sat on a park bench, watching the sunset paint the sky with vibrant hues, Chris turned to Alexa with a nervous smile. "You know, Alexa, this pretend dating thing has made me realize something. I think I might be falling for you."

Alexa's heart skipped a beat, and she felt a rush of emotions. She had been feeling the same way but was afraid to admit it. "Chris, I feel the same way," she confessed, her voice barely above a whisper.

In that moment, they both knew that their pretend relationship had become something real and beautiful. They leaned in, their lips meeting in a gentle, tender kiss. It was a kiss filled with the realization of their true feelings for each other.

"Wait,no..." Alexa pulled away.
"What's wrong?"
"We're friends,we can't. Even though we have feelings for each other,we've known each other since kindergarten. I don't want to ruin this friendship " Alexa said with a sad voice.

"Oh,yeah no problem" Chris replied with a disappointed look.

HER POV
I can't believe it.
Me and Chris just shared feelings about each other. He said he's falling for me!
Well I do have feelings for him but I don't want to ruin this friendship.
Chris kissed me but I stopped it.
I like him a lot but I can't. We've been friends for ages.

HIS POV
I told Alexa about how I felt,she said she feels the same but when I kissed her she stopped it. I understand she doesn't want to ruin our friendship and make things awkward between us but I can't stop thinking about it. These few months were the most amazing moments I've had .

"Chris,take me home please."
"Ok." Chris replied with a sad look.

After Chris took Alexa home,she went straight to her room,she couldn't stop thinking about him. Yes they both liked each other but it could ruin their friendship. She ain't risking it.

I need to text Matt.

Matt 🩵

Hey,can we talk?

Yeah,what's up?

I just need to get something off my chest

I'll be right there.

Matt had arrived.

*knock* oh he's here.
I went to open the door and invited him inside.
" hey what's up?"
"Tell me what to do" I said
"I will ,just tell me what's going on "
"You know about the pretending to be dating thing. Well today me and Chris were sitting on the bench as usual. He told me he fell for me and kissed me"
"What did you do?" He asked

"I broke it off "
"Why?"
"Matt dont you understand? I don't want to lose this friendship " I responded
"Do you really think it's that bad?"
"Yes,I do"

"You know Chris isn't that type of guy"
"I know" I replied.
Me and Matt talked for a while and decided that I'll give him space for a bit,he might seem upset about it.
Matt left and I went to sleep.