𝟭.𝟱. 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

Start from the beginning

Derek held his phone up to the girl. "Put your number in."

"You're not interested, huh?" Derek rolled his eyes as Adelaide chuckled. She typed her number in and saved it before she called her phone to get his number. She took her phone out and saved his number.

"All right so now I can call you whenever I have a question?" Adelaide asked the man. He nodded and she sighed just before her gaze moved to the band around the man's ring finger. That ring wasn't there before, at least she didn't think it was. Was he married? If he was then that makes this even more creepier.

Derek seemed to have noticed her gaze and he pushed his hand into his pocket.
"Come on, there's someone I'd like you to meet," Derek said. "Follow me in your car."

Derek climbed into his camaro and Adelaide quickly got into her car before the man left. Derek sped off and the girl followed after. She didn't know where he was leading her to but she had to trust him, at least for now.

Adelaide made sure to keep a safe distance between them as she followed him. The girl was starting to get worried when he suddenly went down to an abandoned train track. The man stopped outside the building and he exited the car.

The girl turned her car off when she saw a tall figure making their way out of the building. She squinted trying to take in the tall figure. Adelaide's eyes almost popped out when she saw who the woman was. It was Faye the main model for Hermés. She wasn't as famous as other models, actually very few people knew who she was. Only a handful who were actually into fashion or modeling knew who she was. Faye Cooper had made a name for herself and it was unbelievable that she was here now.

Kissing Derek Hale.

Adelaide stepped out of the car, her mouth agaped. She slowly made her way to the pair. The woman was breathtakingly beautiful that Adelaide felt so average compared to her. The woman gave the girl a genuine smile.

"You must be Adelaide. I am-"

"Faye Cooper."

Faye chuckled, glancing to Derek before she looked back at Adelaide. "I didn't realise that there was actually someone who knew me."

"I'm into fashion so it would be impossible for me not to know the Queen of Hermès," Adelaide said, her eyes big as she stared at the woman. Not once had she given Derek even one glance.

"What are you doing here in town? I thought you were going to be in Milan this week?" Adelaide questioned. Faye looked taken aback by the girl's question. She probably didn't know Adelaide would know about fashion week.

Faye chuckled. "I am taking a small break from modelling to start my teaching career," Faye said. Adelaide frowned, tilting her head. She was in the height of her career. From what Adelaide knew, the woman was getting offers from different brands so why would she leave that for teaching?

"I will go back to modelling. But for now I'm going to be teaching school here."

"Where? Here? In Beacon Hills?"

The woman smiled, nodding. "Yes, I started teaching the other day."

"Really? Middle school or high school? Which class do you te-"

Derek cleared his throat, interrupting the two's conversation. "Can we move away from the questions and get to what you're actually here to do?" Derek asked the younger girl. Adelaide gave the guy a side eye before her gaze moved back to Faye.

Derek grabbed Faye's hand and he led her into the building. Adelaide followed after the two. She was still trying to process and make sense of everything that was going on. Faye Cooper was here in the same building as her and she and Derek seemed to actually be together.