Shigadabi ...again. - MISSION ✨

Start from the beginning

I saw the tears come out of the corner of his eyes as I continued to scratch the living hell out of his back. „That- hurt-” He said catching his breath. „You'll gonna have to be punished for that one.” he said with an evil tone. I blushed and put on a scared, yet excited face. He leaned over and bit my shoulder. „AH~ OW-” I moaned basically screaming. (Another kink to go (⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠))
He continued to bite my shoulder, slowly moving to my neck. „D- don't~” I said catching my breath.

DABI POV YIPPIEEEEE

„D- don't~” I heard him say, wich made me feel sorry. I sighed, still thrusting into him. „Sorry.” I said ending up with licking his neck. I heard him exhale, wich made him stop scratching my god damn back-

I pulled back up and felt myself getting close. „I- I'm cl-close~” I said thrusting faster than ever. „M-me t-too” He said with a shaky voice. I leaned back over, leaving one last thurst and releasing my semen deep inside him. I could feel the hot cum on my chest once again, wich was Tomura's. I could feel him touch my hair softly, and me, kissing his shoulder.

I pulled out of him and I could see the tears running down to his ears, since he was laying down, catching our breath. „Are you okay to walk?” I asked as a right boyfriend should (hear that boys 😤). „Not- really” he said catching his breath and looking at me. I sighed and put on his boxers, then pants and so did I. I put on my shirt on and his too, giving him a kiss on the forehead.

I picked him up and stood in shock to see the person I could never want to see at this exact moment. Actually no one but yeah..

„V-villains...?” I heard the boy say with a traumatized tone. I saw Shigaraki turn to see who it was. „Go. Away.” I heard Tomura say with an angry tone. A tone you hear only when you're in huge, but literally huge trouble.

„W... What were you doing...?” the boy asked even more terrified than before. „Seriously Midoriya if you don't leave right fucking now. I'll turn you into dust on place.” Even I got scared- Jesus Christ man-

The boy just stood in place. Like a pillar. An annoying tree you accidentally bump into when you're on a walk in the woods. „Dabi. Put me down real quick.” I heard Tomura say. I put him down also scared. He then slowly walked up to him, touching his shoulder. „Boy do you even know in what trouble you're in, right now.” He said. „I'm... So... Sorry” The boy said definitely planning to run as fast as he could to bleach his eyes. „As you should.” Tomura said but the boy instantly dodging his hand and running away. „Great. Now he'll tell everyone.” I heard him say looking at the boy run away.

I ran up to him grabbing him and running back home as fast and sneaky as I could. When we arrived back to the bar, I heard Kurogiri yell: „ARE YOU GUYS OKAY!&!?'?_!+2(=|{{¢{©{}¢}¢!):§π” He ran up to us. „Yeah- we're fine, he's just tired” I said catching my breath from all the running. „Tired?” He asked curiously, now definitely knowing what we did together. "Please don't realize man.." I thought to myself laying Tomura down on the couch and covering him with the blanket. „Okay then. But are you sure no one folowed you here?” he was making sure. „Yeah... About that... Uhh..” I tried to say. No one knew we were dating. No one. ...well except that kid. „Yes?” he tried to get it out of me.

„We got caught.”

„YOU WHAT?!!!?_!?$8#9=€='{©[€[}}” He yelled waking up Tomura. „Why the fuck are you yelling dude” he said rubbing his eyes. „YOU GOT CAUGHT???”

SHIGARAKI POV

„YOU GOT CAUGHT???” My heart skipped a beat as I heard him. I quickly looked up at him with a terrified face and looked back at Dabi gesturing if I sould say the truth no one knows about. "This is the worst timing for that bae" I could tell what he was saying from all the gestures. „Uh..” I said trying to think of a lie.

Nothing to come up with.

"I think it's time" i gestured at Dabi and he putting on a scared face.

„I know we never told you and this is the worst time, to say it, but Dabi and I are dating.”

There was just a horrible awkward silence. Kurogiri staring like on a miracle. Dabi just coughed it off making me giggle a little (that rhymes-). „You... Are... WHAT.” Kurogiri yelled never expecting an answer like this especially at this moment. „Yeah. We are.” Dabi said chuckling a bit. I could tell his imagination was going wild just from his expression (yes you can tell the expression of someone just from eyes.).

„Now if you could excuse me, I want to sleep.” I said laying back down and covering myself with the blanket. They both stood up and Dabi asked for a beer. „Sure- alright” Kurogiri agreed and poured him some beer. „Thanks.” I heard him say.

AUTHOR-SAN HERE‼️‼️‼️‼️

Yes I did want to add a part where they get caught ehehehe
I also wanted to add Shigaraki killing Deku but Bakuhoe couldn't take it, I'm not that evil like the person that comes up with the ideas for the actual anime lol
Anyway, I LOVE BITE KINKS 🔥🔥🔥
1662 WORDS!!!!!!!!!!

Funny part ehehehehhe

Meanwhile, Y/N:
Ahaha that's a funny tiktok 😀