Shigadabi ...again. - MISSION ✨

~~Weeks after the night~~

DABI POV

It's been weeks since I've had sex with Tomura. I miss him. But today! Today we have a mission. I just can't get distracted.

~time skip UwU~

*Sigh* “I'm so glad we escaped those hoes.“ I said peeking out of a corner. I turned and Tomura caught me off guard. He kissed me. I then pulled back, and yelled quietly (yelling but lowkey): ”WHAT ARE YOU DOING.“ ”I miss your touch..“ He whispered quietly hugging me. "Jesus Christ man" I thought to myself hugging him back. ”We can do it later, just not now, they'll catch us.“ (SPOILER ALERT) I said feeling bad for us both. He groaned and let go staring at the ground. ”We could go somewhere they'll never find us~“ He whispered in my ear standing on his tippy toes. I hate when he teases me. And yes, I do love teasing him.

I sighed. ”Where is it, then?“ I said gladly yet annoyed. ”You'll see.“ he said with an evil tone and grabbed my hand.

~time skip cause I'm lazy~

We finally got to the place. It was a nice, old shop. ”Here, let's go to the back, so they can't hear, nor see us~“ He said with a teasing tone. We walked to the back and Tomura still holding my hand. He sat on the counter and pulled me into a kiss. His tongue tastes so good (WHAT.). He then moaned a little, wich always meant that I can slide my tongue inside his mouth. I began to explore every single inch of his mouth. We then pulled back catching our breath, him slighly whimpering. (not me listening to men whimper rn- and I'm in the living room <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>)

I then began to unbuckle my belt and pull my pants down, with his. I took my shirt off and he gasped to see my abs. Guess he really has some kinks...

SHIGARAKI POV

He took his shirt off and I gasped to see his beautiful abs. I blushed. Blushed, but hard. I could feel my dick get hard. He obviously noticed, and kissed me again, but now on the forehead, and me staring hard at his huge badonkas. I somehow managed to take off my boxers, leaving me the only naked. He chuckled to see my hard dick and started stroking it. I moaned softly and slid my hand in his boxers. ”Someone impatient, huh?“ he said in a teasing tone. I just wanted more. I slid out his dick and started slowly stroking it.

I could feel myself getting close and whinned. He noticed, so he sped up the pace. I started to moan louder. And there it was. I came in his hand. He raised my legs up and spit on his finger, and put it in my hole. Right when he put the finger in, i stopped stroking him and moaned a little. He saw I got adjusted to his finger, so he slid in another. He touched my sensitive spot. ”N-AHH~“ I moaned, basically screaming. He continued to touch it more and more. Just 10 seconds later and I came. It felt so good.

He smirked again, and asked: ”Are you ready for the real thing, pooks?“ I simply nodded looking down at my member, that was letting out precum. (Gaaahhd damn my imagination goin wild)

He then slid the tip inside and I arched my back cumming on my chest ...again.
He giggled and went all the way in, hitting my prostate. He started out slowly, then got faster, but not enough. „P-please~” I said wanting more. „Please what, baby? You'll have to be more specific~” „Please~ faster..” „You got it hun~” He started to thrust faster. I started to breathe heavily holding onto his neck and he holding me on my back letting me bounce, like a toddler on a trampoline. Every time he went all the way in, he kept hitting my prostate. He kissed my forehead and put me back on the counter. „I... I'm s- sorry-” I tried to speak and breathe but it was just impossible. „Sorry for wh- AH” He jumped a little, to me scratching his back. (it's a kink now (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠))