Sleepy Day (Ricky Horror)

"Rickyyy," I whined into the phone. "What, y/n?""Can you get me some water so I can take my medicine?""You realize you could have just yelled for me, right. I'm literally in the other room." I laughed at his response before saying, "Yes, but that was too much effort." I heard Ricky sigh before he hung up, followed by the sound of a door opening and him walking down the hall to the kitchen. A minute later, the bedroom door opened and Ricky appeared with a glass of water in hand. I took it from him and downed the Tylenol before placing the water on my bedside table. I looked over at Ricky to thank him, but stopped when I saw his appearance. He looked like he was halfway through doing his stage makeup, so it looked a bit odd. I laughed a little and Ricky rolled his eyes but he smiled a little. "As you can see, I was interrupted by a very lazy person, so I bid you a good day." He did a dramatic bow before he turned and left the room.

I smiled at his theatrics as I laid down and snuggled into my pillow. Soon enough, sleep took me from the constant ache that came with my wonderful period. It was disturbed momentarily by Ricky smoothing down my hair and telling me goodbye, saying he would see me later. I woke up an hour and a half later, feeling better than I did earlier. I climbed out of bed and threw on some comfy clothes before I headed out of the house. I drove to the band's studio and entered the building. As I walked, I exchanged pleasantries with several people I recognized, all of them working for the band. When I got to the room, I quietly opened the door and slipped in. There were crew members running everywhere, setting the scene for the music video. Justin was the first to notice me and waved excitedly at me, much to the annoyance of the person fixing his outfit. He paid them no mind as he strode towards me and encased me in a big bear hug. "How's my favorite tiny person doing?" He asked as he let me go. "I though that was Ricky?" I joked. Justin laughed and shook his head at me. "You're so mean to your boyfriend.""I'd have to agree with that, though I would like to know what she said this time," a voice behind me replied. I turned to see Ricky walking towards me from behind a table with several screens on it. He wrapped an arm around my waist and gave me a quizzical look. "Well I'm not gonna tell him," Justin declared before he hurried off. "I'll tell you later," I told Ricky, knowing full well he would forget the topic in an hour. He rolled his eyes before he began to lead me towards the makeshift stage. 

Chris was already up there putting his contacts in, so when he looked up to greet us, they were red. He smiled and I could see the fangs poking out a little. "Nice getup there, Chris," I said. He chuckled and thanked me. "So what do you think so far about all of this?" He asked as he folded his arms across his chest. "I think it's great. I love all the details." Before he could reply, the director started calling for everyone to get in their places. Ricky squeezed my hand before I got off the stage and headed towards the couch against the back wall. I curled up on it, resting my head on the arm, and watched the remaining parts of the video unfold. 

Eventually, I fell asleep, which was good because once filming was done, there was an hour of technical stuff to go over before people could leave. Ricky had taken his makeup off before he came for me, picking me up in his arms and carrying me out. Chris hurried ahead to open the door for him, whispering a goodbye over my head. Ricky got me in the car and buckled in before I started waking up. He smiled when he noticed I was awake. "Good morning, sleeping beauty. Did you have a good nap?" I nodded as I yawned and rubbed my eyes. When we got home, I took more Tylenol and Ricky got changed before we both ended up on the couch, both of us tired. I turned on a movie as background noise before laying on top of Ricky and cuddling my head into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. He was the first one asleep, I was close second.