💫Chapter-78💫

Start from the beginning

They all came down to the dinning room. Breakfast was very silent today. No one spoke a single word.

After breakfast everyone gathered in the living room.

Mrs. Kim- So, what are you all going to do?

Jin- We are doing to Denmark on our private jet. We already have a plan. Our team already flew there.

Namjoon- We just want you all to take care of yourself. If something happens to you all, then w..

Mr. Kim- Don't worry Namjoon. We will take care of yourself. You all go and bring back my daughter and daughter in law.

He said. All the Kim brothers looked at each other surprised at his words.

Jin- Anyways, I still think that one or two of us should stay here. Yoongi, Hobi you both should stay. It's not even a week since you married an-

Jihyo- No Oppa. You all seven needs to be together to fight that person. And don't worry about us. We will be more happy if our husbands go with you rather than staying with us.

Ji-eun- Yes. For now, just remember. YN and Suzy Unnie are your first priority. You have to save them. Okay?

They all nodded their heads. After a while the brothers decided to leave. They have to go to their Mafia base too to get all the weapons, that's why they are leaving early.

Jin gave Sarang to Jihyo and said

Jin- Take care of her Jihyo. And also of Ha-joon. You know where he is. Right?

Jihyo- Yes. And don't worry. We will take care of them. You all take care of yourself.

He nodded his head. And then one by one all of them started going out. Except Yoongi and Hoseok.

They both turned to their wives.

Yoongi- I will be back soon.

Ji-eun- I know you will be.

She said and hugged him. Hoseok went near Jihyo and hugged her.
After some minutes they broke the hug and they both also left.

💀💀💀

In Their Private Jet

Jin- Yoongi, how much time will it take to reach there?

Yoongi- Hyung, according to what I know, it usually takes 10 hours and 24 minutes to reach there. And the fastest we can reach there is after 9 hours.

He said and heard Jin sighing. Jungkook who was just beside him, hugged him and said

Jungkook- Don't worry Hyungie. Hyungso and YN will be fine.

Jin hugged back the bunny and nodded his head.

💀💀💀

Denmark

A man was walking in his Mafia base with two guards behind him. He came near a door and opened it. He turned to his guards and signalled them to stay outside.

They nodded their heads and stood on either side of the door. The man went inside the room and closed the door.

He switched on the lights and saw two girls tied on the poll.
He turned his head to other side and saw his guards standing there.