> Last Christmas・Winter <

Group: æspa
Member: Winter
Warning: /
Plot: Winter and her Members go to a christmas dinner with their friends

- 🎄 -

- Winter's POV -

"Hey Winter!" I hear Karina call my name and look up.
Karina spins a bit in her red dress and smiles "What do you think?"

I smile aswell "You look pretty like always, Unnie."

Karina smiles "Thanks!"

From the door Giselle shouts "Guys, are you ready? We're going to be late again if you don't hurry up!"

"We're comming!" Karina shouts back.

I suddenly feel a bit nervous and scared. Y/N's going to be there aswell and we quite have some history together.

Last year we played a Game of Truth or Dare and Y/N confessed to me. I didn't know how to answer and just acted like nothing happened.

After that day I started ignoring her aswell and the only times I've seen her this year was when she was on TV, promoting her new Single Album.

Lost in my thoughts Karina puts her Hand on my shoulder and brings my attention back to her "Hey, it's going to be fine."

"You think so?" I ask concerned.

Karina nods "Of course! It's anyway not your fault that you don't like her back."

That's the Problem. I'm not sure.

Karina sees that I still have doubts and adds "Besides, maybe she doesn't even like you anymore in that way."

I nod and get up from the Couch "You're right. Let's go."

Karina smiles and we join Giselle and NingNing to the car.

Karina saying that Y/N maybe doesn't like me anymore should've made me feel better. It didn't though. Not at all.

I realise that I shouldn't think to much of it for now and join the other girls conversation.

*at the place where they're all meeting up

I step out the car, the other Members following me.

"Gosh I've been waiting for this all day! I hope the food will be delicious!" Giselle says making us all laugh.

As we enter, the Red Velvet Members, Yeji, Ryujin, Yunjin, Y/N and some other girl I don't know are already sitting at the long table.

A bit awkward we all sit down.

To my luck I sit just across Y/N.

"Hey girls! How have you been?" Yeri asks smiling.

"Good Thanks!" NingNing answers "We've been really busy with promotions for Drama in the last month but It's all calming down a bit again."

Irene smiles "That's nice to hear."

It's silent for a few seconds until I look around "Hey, Where's Somi?"