> Rely on me・Jeon Soyeon <

Group: (G) I-DLE
Member: Soyeon
Warning: seriously idk
Plot: Soyeon's trying to write a new Song for (G) I-DLE's upcoming Comeback

★ Requested

- 🎧 -

- Third Person's POV -

"Why is it suddenly so hard for me to produce a Song? We already decided the Concept and recorded some b-sides but there wasn't the right Title Track yet." Soyeon says to herself when she hears a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Soyeon says and Miyeon peeks her head inside, before fully stepping into the room.

"Having trouble?" She asks and tilts her head a bit.

Soyeon sighs "I had so many ideas but now my head is just... empty."

Miyeon smiles soft and sits on the empty chair next to Soyeon "Look at me."

Soyeon follows her actions confused, looking at her now.

"You already worked so hard, maybe you just need a break?" Miyeon suggests.

Soyeon sighs again and rests her head on the table "Maybe."

"Look" Miyeon says "I still have to train a bit now but I can give you some money and you can buy yourself something delicious from it."

Soyeon Lifts her head up again "You know I can also buy it myself right?"

Miyeon laughs and while getting up gets some money from a pocket in her jeans and places it on the Table "Here. See it as an act of kindness. You deserve it."

Then Miyeon leaves the room.

Soyeon takes the money "If she already gave me the money, I guess I shouldn't waste it."

*in a store nearby the Company

Soyeon sits at a Table, opening her Ramen.

"Ramen's just really the best." She say to herself before taking her sticks and starting to eat it.

Short after someone sits next to her.

Soyeon turns to look who it is and It's "Y/N? What are you doing here?"

Y/N smiles at Soyeon "I saw you leaving the Building so I thought you might need Company."

Soyeon laughs "So you followed me all the way here? Are you my new Sasaeng now?"

Y/N leans closer to Soyeon and looks her in the eyes "Maybe."

Soyeon backs up a bit and takes another bite of her food.

Y/N also leans back again and opens her own Ramen.

"You know, you're doing great right?" Y/N says.

Soyeon looks confused up "What... do you mean?"

Y/N laughs and then explains "Well, you always give your best into your songs, performances and everything, you help the Members when they have a hard time and still you're not tired yet."

Soyeon laughs a bit before looking a bit depressed back at her Ramen.

Y/N tilts her head "Do you know what you need?"

Soyeon looks at her.

"Someone you can rely on."

Soyeon looks suprised into Y/N's eyes, before blushing and turning away.

"Don't look away when I talk to you!" Y/N says and Soyeon immediately turns her head back to Y/N, their eyes meeting each other.

Y/N smiles, takes Soyeon's hand and puts a necklace shaped like a star into it her hand "Take this, it'll help you."

Soyeon just looks confused up and down between the necklace and Y/N.

Y/N smiles, gets up and walks up to Soyeon leaning close to her ear "Just imagine it would be me." 

Then she gives Soyeon a quick kiss on her cheek and then leaves.

Soyeon doesn't move for a few minutes, before she looks at the necklace "That's it!"

Soyeon quickly gets up and runs back to the Company, into the producing room and takes out her notebook.

*a few months later at (G) I-DLE's Comeback Show

- Soyeon's POV -

"And now" I say "It's time for the last song from our new Album Rely on me. Personally this is my favorite song out of our new Album, since I wrote it for a very special person in my life."

The crowd starts cheering and the music starts to sound from the speakers in the Studio.

Mid-way through the performance all the Members suddenly all walk to the edges of the stage, leaving me alone in the middle. 

What's happening?

This isn't planned!

I look around when I suddenly spot Y/N behind me, holding a bouquet in her hands.

She walks up to me, gives me the bouquet and kisses me.

I can feel my heart skip a beat, she just kissed me! 

Kim Y/N just kissed me! 

I- I don't know what to do.

I look around and the whole crowd cheers for us two and the I smile too and turn back to her.

She looks a bit confused at me.

I'll change that.

I walk fast up to her and kiss her again!

But this time it isn't just a short kiss, it's a kiss full of my love for her.

I love Kim Y/N.